Fastpass Selections Changing on their own?

Radley80

Original Poster
Long time reader, first time poster. Sorry if this has been discussed already, but we've had some odd things going on with our fastpass selections and were wondering if anyone else had this happen:

When our window opened up my wife selected our experiences; with one being the Mine Train all for the same time. Well, when my wife checked the other day, her and our daughters FP for 7DMT had changed to Splash Mountain (my FP didn't change). She hadn't selected Splash Mountain. (She had tried to copy my FP selections b/c I found a single A&E FP which we've been trying to copy over to our daughter).

Anyway, she calls them up and both CMs she spoke to told her "They don't change on their own" and that there were no more 7DMT passes available for that day. But they did give her 2 FP that were good for any attraction to use on 7DMT.

BUT yesterday our daughters Mine Train FP magically reappeared! Only it was now from 9:45-10:45 instead of the original 5-6 time frame. When my wife called to see what was up the system was being "upgraded" so the CM couldn't check it out.

Anyone else ever had an issue like this? Our trip isn't until December, so we've got some time to get stuff worked out. It's just really weird.

JohnD

The system is glitchy. Plus, I believe My Disney Experience became self aware on 10/12/2014.

Just what are you doing, Dave? You don't want 7DMT. You want Alladin.
HAL_9000.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom