FastPass Question... weighing Peter Pan against the mountains

gilmoregirlz

Original Poster
Here's the scenario. We are non-resort guests going to MK for a single day (April 7) and it happens to be an Extra Magic Hour Morning, so opening is 8am for resort guests and 9am for the general public. I snagged an 8:10am BOG reservation that will get us into the park and finished with breakfast before the general public comes at 9am, but all those resort guests will already be there.

I booked my fastpasses this morning but I'm weighing if I should try to change them. I'm thinking of rushing over to Peter Pan right after breakfast, but I'm guessing they won't let us into the line until 9am since we aren't resort guests. Does anyone have any idea at all what the wait time might be for Peter Pan at 9am on an EMH morning?

These are are fastpasses I got.
BTMR 10am-11am
Space Mountain 1:45-2:45
Mine Train 6:20-7:20

After Peter Pan at 9am I'm hoping to hit Haunted Mansion on the way to BTMR Fastpass and Splash standby. But if the Peter Pan line will already be bad at 9am I'm thinking of trying to get a Fastpass for that instead of BTMR. On the other hand, all the fast passes for both BTMR and Space are gone for the day so I'm reluctant to give those up. I'm keeping Mine Train for sure but hoping to be able to snag an earlier one. 6:20 was the best I could find for it this morning.

Anyone have any tips? It's me and my 2 cousins going, we're 18-30 so we are ready and able to do the park from open to close. Hoping to get as many things as possible accomplished since we have only one day there.

Last edited:

belledream

You will be fine to walk on at 9am. We've done BOG breakfast many times and went there. I kinda hate using a FP slot for Peter Pan since it 'seems so short' but of course, cannot fathom missing it either, so that's a good plan of action in our book! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom