Fastpass+ is going berserk!!!

star77kc

Original Poster
Hi guys. So, I finally figured out how to link my whole party to MDX app. I had FP+ for the 3 of us, and once I added the last 2 people, it made me completely re-do all of my selections. For some reason, it doesn't just let you add your current selections to others. This in itself was frustrating.

The berserk part is that after I re-did everything it is now showing we have 32 FP+ selections for one day, when for 5 people, it should only be 15. It kept my old choices as well as my new ones. I looked at the app this morning, to see if it had updated, and not only had it not updated...it has also taken away FPs that I hadn't even messed with for another day.

I was so excited to try the bands, etc ..but now it seems more like a headache. If I call Disney, can they help me straighten this out??

DisneyJoe

Yes, call their support team, they can assist.

It wouldn't surprise me that they hadn't considered the fact that people may be adding others to the party after FP+had been made; or perhaps it was a case that doesn't happen often and wasn't well tested.

ratherbeinwdw

Hi guys. So, I finally figured out how to link my whole party to MDX app. I had FP+ for the 3 of us, and once I added the last 2 people, it made me completely re-do all of my selections. For some reason, it doesn't just let you add your current selections to others. This in itself was frustrating.

The berserk part is that after I re-did everything it is now showing we have 32 FP+ selections for one day, when for 5 people, it should only be 15. It kept my old choices as well as my new ones. I looked at the app this morning, to see if it had updated, and not only had it not updated...it has also taken away FPs that I hadn't even messed with for another day.

I was so excited to try the bands, etc ..but now it seems more like a headache. If I call Disney, can they help me straighten this out??
When I added two people to ours, I simply did a copy and paste. I didn't have any problems. It may be that the times you chose were full by the time you added your last 2 people.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Yes, call their support team, they can assist.

It wouldn't surprise me that they hadn't considered the fact that people may be adding others to the party after FP+had been made; or perhaps it was a case that doesn't happen often and wasn't well tested.

Joy - Calling the help desk during a vacation... Sounds like work to me

star77kc

Original Poster
I'm still at home. We still have 17 days till vacation!! I'm hoping it will update, but I will probably have to call! Thanks guys! I know I'm not the only one having problems with this new system.

lostpro9het

I experienced this two weeks ago. IMO, it probably has something to do with poor system design, imagine that! I found that even though when I would look at my reservation screen and see old FP+ reservations I modified or changed along with the correct ones I would only see a list of correct ones when I went to modify my list. So it was as if the table populating the reservations list was not the same table population the modify list. FWIW, I was using the ap on an iPhone 4 while wondering the park when I experienced the above.

Pirate Magic

I had trouble with FP+ before we went to Disney, but once we were down there I had no trouble at all with FP+. I too had didn't like it before we went to Disney it was too much work, we were going on vacation. But down there I had no trouble I was able to change plans if we want to go to a different park I would change FP+ on the bus on the way to the park on my iPhone.

jkl2000

Disney World - where nothing can possibly go worng!

I often think of the movie Westworld when reading this forum - I loved that movie when I was a kid, and I'm always surprised it isn't referenced here often. Especially now that we have MDE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom