1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Fastpass+ for second park

Discussion in 'Using MyMagic+, FastPass+ and My Disney Experience' started by CaptainAmerica, Mar 14, 2017.

1. CaptainAmerica

CaptainAmerica Well-Known Member

Is this possible?

Step 1. Book only one Fastpass for Epcot (Frozen Ever After)
    Step 2. Ride Frozen Ever After
    Step 3. Book a Fastpass to use later in the day at Magic Kingdom

I know this would work if I booked and used all three Fastpasses at Epcot, but the way it fits into my itinerary, I really don't need/want more than Frozen on this particular day. Do I need to book two nonsense reservations and let them expire to be eligible to book at a second park?

2. Andrew C

Andrew C You know what's funny? Premium Member

Yes, exactly this.

Unless it has changed since April of 2016.

Marijil likes this.
  3. Tuvalu

Tuvalu Premium Member

Have you done this? I have never been able to only book one FP, use it, and then book a FP in another park. The app won't allow me to book a 4th until I have booked 2 additional (for a total of 3 in park #1) and used them both OR the time frame has elapsed. Then the system allows booking a 4th in a different park.
    I had 9 trips to the world in 2016 and my most recent visit was last month.

sxeensweet likes this.
  4. sxeensweet

sxeensweet Love a little Disney every day!! ;) Premium Member

I haven't but friends of ours were able to at the end of 2016. I personally have not tried it yet. And also on other boards to remain nameless they have said they were able to. But I was not going to be able to try since the supposed changes until later this year when we are back. So no I have not done this. I'm batting 1000 today. I don't usually make mistakes this often. LOL! Rebuilding our home since the floods is taking all of my WDW knowledge and brain away. Haha! I'm usually the one correcting the wrong infonout there elsewhere and there is a lot . Lol. I'll delete to avoid confusion being I have not done it myself so couldn't vouch for it. ;)

Gabe1 and Tuvalu like this.
  5. Tuvalu

Tuvalu Premium Member

No worries. Hope you are back in the comfort of your home real soon. Sorry for your loss.

sxeensweet likes this.
  6. sxeensweet

Thank you!! It's been crazy it happened in August and we are still not back home yet. Hoping by the end of May. And I'm a Matron if Honor for my best friends wedding next month so lots going on with that too lately .
    I'm sure you may have noticed a difference on here since I usually don't speak on something unless I know myself and have correct info. Usually I always double check but have slacked recently. Thankfully you are always on your game to correct any info that may be incorrect. Lol :oops::bookworm:

Tuvalu likes this.
  7. Tuvalu

Tuvalu Premium Member

We're all here to help each other out. :happy:

sxeensweet likes this.
  8. sxeensweet

I'm embarrassed though lately I make my mistakes of course but not usually that many especially after being on here all these years. I should know better. Lol
    Back on the subject at hand It would be a welcome change to make one at a time and In different parks with a park hopper or AP that we always have one or the other. This year we are back to having AP's. ;)

Tuvalu likes this.
  9. mickeysaver

mickeysaver Well-Known Member

I am so glad you asked this question. The answers here just kept me from having a sort of messed up Easter Sunday. :)

sxeensweet likes this.
  10. 21stamps

21stamps Well-Known Member

You've always provided accurate and helpful info to me! I'm so sorry about the flood :( Hope everything is moving along to get back to normal!!

I was curious about this subject as well.
    Maybe it will change soon!

sxeensweet likes this.
  11. sxeensweet

Yes hoping it changes soon maybe!

And Thank you so much! It's been a long road but we are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel! House will basically be brand new once we are finished. We even have a brand new roof due to a leak we discovered seperate from the flood that was leaking inside our walls where of course we couldn't see until we tore down our walls after the flood. lol. Anywho life goes on and thank goodnsss we had insurance to cover all issues. We still will have to come out of our pocket because we all know how insurance is but at least we had it. Gotta look at the bright side. ;)

JusticeDisney and 21stamps like this.
  12. 21stamps

It's wonderful that you have such a positive attitude thru something like this!!

sxeensweet likes this.
  13. sxeensweet

I do try but of course have my good and bad days, but checking on here and keeping up with all things Disney does help to get my mind off of things a bit. ;)

21stamps likes this.
  14. 21stamps

Good! And I for one enjoy reading your posts!! So keeping giving great advice, no one can be right 100% of the time.. 99.99 is a pretty good record :)

sxeensweet likes this.
  15. sxeensweet

Lol! True but I think my percentage is less than that lately but guess I have a good reason my brain is mush these days. :confused::joyfull:

And I'm glad you enjoy my posts I enjoy yours as well! :happy:

21stamps likes this.
  16. JohnD

JohnD Well-Known Member

The best thing to do is try to schedule your two nonsense FP BEFORE Frozen Ever After. That way you'll be ready to book your MK FP+ after you ride Frozen. Heck, you can probably schedule after you scan your MB at Frozen while going through the queue.

Cosmic Commando and sxeensweet like this.
  17. Gabe1

Gabe1 Premium Member

Oy. Be well. {{{HUGS}}}

sxeensweet likes this.
  18. sxeensweet

Thank you for your kind thoughts and hugs! :happy::inlove:

Gabe1 likes this.
  19. Gabe1

Gabe1 Premium Member

No worries. It has been a strangely rough year for many of us on so many different levels but difficult nonetheless. Ultimately we are here for eachother.

sxeensweet likes this.
  20. sxeensweet

That is why I love this forum group and keep coming back everyday over the years. Dysfunction and all lol...we are there for each other and help each other, even if it's just to get our minds off of our difficulties and discuss our common love Disney. :cat::joyfull: {{{HUGS}}}

Gabe1 likes this.