Fastpass+ for BOG?

Mater_Disney

Original Poster
My family was wondering about getting Fastpass+ for BOG during lunch. There is a button for it on the BOG screen on the Disney site, however it just takes you into the MyMagic+ control screen, which won't let us select this. We made our reservations one week after it became available for our vacation in late Oct. Anyone have any idea if they are giving them out and/or how to get them?

TheMouseFan

Thanks so much! One more quick thing- when I use that link, it won't let me type letters into the reservation id, but letters are in my idea so I can't go through that stage. Any tips?
The resort reservation number (12 numbers) is on the page where you customize your MagicBand. Click on that icon on the right hand side of MDE, then the first page to pop up will show your order, the name of the resort, and your resort reservation id. If you can't use this page, you will probably have to call and ask for the resort reservation id vs. the package confirmation number that has the letters in it.

Tomorrow land Tom

Just to add to this I have 3 different bookings (packages for members of my party) under 1 disney account however I can only book a table for 1 booking then it asks me to modify and I can't add people, does anyone have an idea on how to get round this?

Ariel484

Here's my experience with this so far...

I tried to use the above link for when I was in the MK in early September and it didn't work (didn't have a Magic Band). Now every time I log in with my account information I get an error page. I created an account in my husband's name and put in our resort confirmation # for our trip in early November and was able to get a fastpass for Be Our Guest. For this upcoming trip we DO have Magic Bands so maybe this is why it's working this time.

When I log in to My Disney Experience this fastpass does not show up on either of our accounts, even though it's tied to our resort stay. I have a screen shot of the fastpass confirmation screen and I can see it when I log in to the Be Our Guest page, but our resort confirmation number isn't listed there. But I'm assuming since the fastpass is linked to our resort confirmation number, which is also linked to our Magic Bands, it'll work. I hope it will, anyway...my lunch at Be Our Guest a few weeks back was pretty tasty and I'm looking forward to going again! :)

Longers

Thanks to everyone for these posts on here. I wasn't aware I could get a fast pass for BOG but just managed to secure a reservation. So happy I just love these forums for little tips like this.

stillgoofy

Is your Be Our Guest FastPass+ one of your three fastpasses for the day or is this in addition to the original 3? I tried to get BOG FastPass+ for one of our dates but it requested me to trade out one of my ride FastPass+ for this.

travellerman

I managed to get a FP through the above link and even chose what we wanted to eat. (altho still can't get fastpass+ for the rides for the same day lol) anyway, since i'm still not totally sure about all this, i'm going to ask anyway. Do I still have to go line up in a huge multi hour line up, or is this like a reservation? Or is it like the fastpass lane at the rides, and there is a shorter line up?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Is your Be Our Guest FastPass+ one of your three fastpasses for the day or is this in addition to the original 3? I tried to get BOG FastPass+ for one of our dates but it requested me to trade out one of my ride FastPass+ for this.
It's not connected to FP+ it's it's own thing. People have gotten FP for BOG without staying at a test resort for FP+

TheMouseFan

I managed to get a FP through the above link and even chose what we wanted to eat. (altho still can't get fastpass+ for the rides for the same day lol) anyway, since i'm still not totally sure about all this, i'm going to ask anyway. Do I still have to go line up in a huge multi hour line up, or is this like a reservation? Or is it like the fastpass lane at the rides, and there is a shorter line up?
They have a check in stand, then you bypass the line and go right in to be seated is the way I understand it.

stevehousse

We too were able to do a FP+ for BOG for our November trip, but it doesn't link anywhere in MDE or our itinerary which I thought was weird?!? I just hope I can remember the time I booked especially if it isn't going to show on the itinerary on the app which I plan to use to double check all out ride times and such! I booked everything last week and already can't remember what times I booked? LOL

If anyone knows how to get the BOG FP to show up on the MDE itinerary please let me know!

TheMouseFan

We too were able to do a FP+ for BOG for our November trip, but it doesn't link anywhere in MDE or our itinerary which I thought was weird?!? I just hope I can remember the time I booked especially if it isn't going to show on the itinerary on the app which I plan to use to double check all out ride times and such! I booked everything last week and already can't remember what times I booked? LOL

If anyone knows how to get the BOG FP to show up on the MDE itinerary please let me know!
I don't think it will! I just printed out the confirmation page when I made the FP+ ressie. I believe you can go back in and select new meals and such, so you should be able to get in and print out a copy of your time.

jheltz27

I still can't get this to work for our trip 11/30 - 12/7. It gave me access before our 60 day mark but told me I didn't have a valid date on my reservation. I have tried since then after doing our check-ins online and it keeps giving me an error & said to check back later or at the hotel. I have tried my email as well as my wife's, different browsers, locations, etc and still no luck. It's like it's locked my account out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom