FastPass + during extra magic hours?

Millie Mouse

Original Poster
I haven't been to WDW since FastPass + started and can't find this answer by searching. During extra magic hours, are all lines stand by only or are fast passes available? I seem to remember getting paper fast passes during these hours years ago.

Tom

Beta Return
Good question. I've never had a FP+ during EMH times, so I don't know. My gut tells me there's no FP during evening EMH, but I'm anxious to see the responses.

It makes sense that you can't book them in advance, because I can't see Disney's system being "with it" enough to determine that you will have EMH privileges (it's easy logic....do you have tickets AND are you staying at a Disney Resort...if yes, you can book FP+ after park closing)....but that's giving the MDX system too much credit.

Millie Mouse

Original Poster
Thanks! I think I would prefer all the lines to be standby so everyone has equal opportunity. I'm hoping the lines during evening EMH in late June are not too bad.

Millie Mouse

Original Poster
That sounds good! Do you know how long the "leftover" lines from regular hours at rides like Soarin' and Toy Story might be (evening EMH Week before July 4th)?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom