Fastpass+ Customizations

gboiler1

We'll be in the World 10 days from today and I've been playing with MDE and with some manipulating I've been able to secure my 3 FP+ each day and adjust the times to what I prefer.
The only caveat, and one I'll contact Disney about, in addition to my 3 FP+ it's failed to wipe out 2 FP+ options I thought I had wiped out and now overlap. I don't want any issues and can clearly see how this would be one, so we'll play it safe and fix before we leave.
I'm curious if anyone else has had this come up.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
We'll be in the World 10 days from today and I've been playing with MDE and with some manipulating I've been able to secure my 3 FP+ each day and adjust the times to what I prefer.
The only caveat, and one I'll contact Disney about, in addition to my 3 FP+ it's failed to wipe out 2 FP+ options I thought I had wiped out and now overlap. I don't want any issues and can clearly see how this would be one, so we'll play it safe and fix before we leave.
That's a new one. I haven't heard it before. I did make some changes and it cleared out the original and replaced it with my new choice. They should be able to straighten it out for you, hopefully.

gboiler1

That's a new one. I haven't heard it before. I did make some changes and it cleared out the original and replaced it with my new choice. They should be able to straighten it out for you, hopefully.

Yeah, that's what I thought...if I go in the FastPass + to Change one of my options all three show correctly, but when I view Itinerary it shows five, including my selected ones. It also shows that way (with 5) on the app.
I emailed DME last night and no change yet this morning. Just as long as I don't have to reselect I'll be fine but I can see it causing a system glitch.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Yeah, that's what I thought...if I go in the FastPass + to Change one of my options all three show correctly, but when I view Itinerary it shows five, including my selected ones. It also shows that way (with 5) on the app.
I emailed DME last night and no change yet this morning. Just as long as I don't have to reselect I'll be fine but I can see it causing a system glitch.
Well it's good if you get to use all 5 but bad if none work. Hopefully they can straighten it out. You can always use regular FP too during testing.

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
Enjoy your fantasies, I live in reality and it sucks.

I'm an engineer I always assume worst case scenario you can lose your license if you don't, And too often worst case happens.

As a fellow Engineer I tend to make my decisions based on facts that can be verified from a reliable source, not rumours, conjecture or "facts" stated by possible insiders that may not have all the information.

For MM+/FP+ I am witholding judgement until it is both live, and have read or personally experienced the project first hand.

gboiler1

Well it's good if you get to use all 5 but bad if none work. Hopefully they can straighten it out. You can always use regular FP too during testing.

I was wondering about that. How can you get regular FP? Magicband or KttW card? or both?

I also wish I could obtain FP+ from more than one park with a Hopper add on.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
As a fellow Engineer I tend to make my decisions based on facts that can be verified from a reliable source, not rumours, conjecture or "facts" stated by possible insiders that may not have all the information.

For MM+/FP+ I am witholding judgement until it is both live, and have read or personally experienced the project first hand.

I've been there, tried it and so far it has been a disaster and it has me considering selling DVC membership because if my holiday experience is anything like the August experience, it will be fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on ME. Still unable to link Premier Passport

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I was wondering about that. How can you get regular FP? Magicband or KttW card? or both?

I also wish I could obtain FP+ from more than one park with a Hopper add on.
You can get regular FP using your card, at least for now during testing.

No park hopping with FP+. At least not yet anyway.

stevehousse

Goof, any idea if I start at DHS, use a FP+ then go to Epcot, can I then change existing FP+ times and attractions?

Not allowed! You still are getting a KTTW card, so you can always start out at DHS and use your key to do regular FP , and save the 3 FP+ for the next park you are going to later that day...

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Goof, any idea if I start at DHS, use a FP+ then go to Epcot, can I then change existing FP+ times and attractions?
Nope. Well technically you can still make changes but only to rides at DHS once you use one reservation there. You should be able to use regular FP at EPCOT.

Clancy Wiggum

Original Poster

Did you try deleting Disney related cookies? I've done that several times and it seems to help with little glitches like this.

gboiler1

Did you try deleting Disney related cookies? I've done that several times and it seems to help with little glitches like this.

I spoke with tech c/s on the phone and apparently this is a known issue to tech so she just logged it in. Said should be no problems since I have to attractions and FP set up that I want. The CMs have ipads at the FP+ and can see my selections if there is an issue using them.

tor29c

So, as a person who actually enjoys planning in advance and committing 6 months in advance to dining choices (already done!) I'm wondering how far in advance I will be able to secure FP+ time slots. Is it 60 days out or even further out? Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom