Fastpass + booking times

Harvey1977

Original Poster
Hi folks

My 60 day window is approaching fast. I've read and seen everywhere that you can only book 3 per day, the par hopping etc.

The one thing I haven't seen or can't seem to see is how many days of Fastpasses you can boom if your staying onsite.

Is it similar to the ADR's with the "+ 10 days" or do you have to go back in each day to book the next days Fastpasses?

Thanks Folks

Rob562

Thanks for that. It's good to know that I can book all 14 days worth of Fastpasses at once.

Actually, I think the limit is 60+10, just like ADR's. So for days 11-14 you'll have to go back when each of those days are at 60+10 (or just wait until the final day is at 60+10)/

-Rob

CAPTAIN HOOK

Actually, I think the limit is 60+10, just like ADR's. So for days 11-14 you'll have to go back when each of those days are at 60+10 (or just wait until the final day is at 60+10)/

-Rob
That's interesting. The last time we went for 14 days I was able to book ALL my ADRs in the one phonecall at 180 days for the entire two week stay. Things may have changed in the years that have rolled on by since then. But it would seem a little strange to expect UK guests (and others who buy a 14 day ticket) to make reservations for 10 days in one phone call and then ring back to sort out the last 4 days almost two weeks later.
I would therefore expect Disney to stick to the same booking system for both ADRs and FP+ that is, on site guests being able to book everything for their length of stay in the one phonecall or internet visit

Harvey1977

Original Poster
When we booked our ADR's we could only get the 180+10. If we can only get the Fastpasses at 60+10 then that's better than nothing.

Rob562

am lost with all this so if we stay at the Disney hotel for 2 weeks we can get 14 days fasttrack is that right

If you have one of those UK 14-day tickets, then yes. (If you have a 10-day ticket, you'd only be able to make 10 days' worth of FP+ reservations over the course of your 14-day stay)

-Rob

CAPTAIN HOOK

am lost with all this so if we stay at the Disney hotel for 2 weeks we can get 14 days fasttrack is that right
No. You can get your FastPasses booked 60 days before you arrive. The +10 indicates that you can book the first 10 days worth of FP at the 60 day point. It then depends on your park ticket size - if you have a 14 day park ticket you can book the final four days of FP at this same time without having to revisit, daily, to book over the final four days.
For UK guests who have 14 day tickets it effectively makes it 60+14

Disney Shib

If you are staying offsite and have an annual pass but no wristband yet can you make advanced FP+ reservations? If so how far out? Thanks.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)

-Rob
This is not correct. It does not work like the dining. I just booked all my FP+ on my 60 days out and was able to book all 13 days of my trip 10/28-11/9. I did not have to go back on each consecutive day after the 10 to book the rest. My 60 days out was 8/29 and at 11pm central my time on 8/28 all days were available for me to book.
Last year in December worked the same way. I booked all ours at 60 days for 13 days of the trip. :)

Last edited:

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Interesting. I'll update my mental notes. :)

-Rob
Lol! Yeah a lot of people thought it worked just like dining but the last 2 trips we could book all days even over 10 like I mentioned. Maybe for some it does not work right but it should let you do all of them at 60 days if you are staying on property. I repeat SHOULD! Lol you know disney is known for computer glitches! Lol :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom