Fastpass 60 day start date

ninjaprincesst

Original Poster
I know this has been asked before, but I am confused. The little magnet from Disney says that I can make my fastpasses on 9/21, so since I am in Texas in the central time zone does that mean I can make them at 11pm on 9/20?

TheMouseFan

I know this has been asked before, but I am confused. The little magnet from Disney says that I can make my fastpasses on 9/21, so since I am in Texas in the central time zone does that mean I can make them at 11pm on 9/20?
Yes, assuming it is up and running correctly. I was not able to do mine until sometime after 1am EST on my 60 days! I don't know exactly when because I gave up and went to sleep, but was able to do it when I got up at 6am. Some nights people are reporting it working right at midnight, others not so much! Good luck getting what you want!

ninjaprincesst

Original Poster
Yes, assuming it is up and running correctly. I was not able to do mine until sometime after 1am EST on my 60 days! I don't know exactly when because I gave up and went to sleep, but was able to do it when I got up at 6am. Some nights people are reporting it working right at midnight, others not so much! Good luck getting what you want!
Thanks, I only care because my daughter will be one unhappy camper if I can't get her anna and elsa.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom