Fastest way to Be Our Guest

felipenor

Hi, guys. This might be a silly question, but thought you guys might help.

I'll be in MK next Tuesday. HAE starts at 9 and I have reservations for BOG at 9:25. Assuming I'll have roughly 5 minutes to make it to the restaurant, which way should I take? I'm afraid of taking the wrong way only to realize it's roped off because of the time or something.

Thanks in advance

NeedMoreMickey

When you get to MK go all the way over to the left and find a CM that checks guest in for early reservations. We ate breakfast in the castle one morning and we got in before rope drop. Not exactly sure how it works for your time but check with a CM

Upvote 0

Mark P.

When you get to MK go all the way over to the left and find a CM that checks guest in for early reservations. We ate breakfast in the castle one morning and we got in before rope drop. Not exactly sure how it works for your time but check with a CM
I think OP means 9:25 PM, after Happily Ever After, not a pre-park reservation.

Upvote 0

Minnie Mum

From the hub, cross the bridge towards Liberty Square. Then take the first path to the right, which goes up along the left side of the castle. Pass the Carousel on its right, then continue straight thru the arches into NFL. BOG is just past Enchanted Tales with Belle.

Upvote 0

Rob562

From the hub, cross the bridge towards Liberty Square. Then take the first path to the right, which goes up along the left side of the castle. Pass the Carousel on its right, then continue straight thru the arches into NFL. BOG is just past Enchanted Tales with Belle.

That path is closed during and immediately after the fireworks, since it's a fallout zone. It's likely it won't be opened yet when the OP is looking to get through.

The fastest definitely-open route would be to the right of the castle, back past the teacups, and then across Fantasyland between Pooh and Seven Dwarfs.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom