Fast pass.......

emma c

hello

I can start making my fast passes on Friday when having a play on the app it keeps saying about linking tickets! I have already done this I presume this is because it not the 60 day window yet? Also hoping for day one to book -
7 dwarfs
Space mountain
Peter Pan

Hoping this will be all ok?

Rob562

I'm guessing your tickets are part of a package reservation. Since those tickets can't be used before your check-in date (unless you jump through hoops once you arrive) it won't give access to FP+ until your 60 day mark.

If you go in now, it's treating you as if you were an offsite guest trying to make FP choices for sometime in the next 30 days and saying you don't have a valid ticket that would allow that.

-Rob

Upvote 0

emma c

Original Poster
I'm guessing your tickets are part of a package reservation. Since those tickets can't be used before your check-in date (unless you jump through hoops once you arrive) it won't give access to FP+ until your 60 day mark.

If you go in now, it's treating you as if you were an offsite guest trying to make FP choices for sometime in the next 30 days and saying you don't have a valid ticket that would allow that.

Thank you!!! Stresses me out all this!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom