Fast pass tip sheet?

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
I'm meeting with my kiddos today after school on how to link, plan, book FP+
Does anyone know of a guide that I can also give them? I just want to make sure I don't miss any info they need. I've been two times since FP+ has come into play. Coordinating with a group of 41* is a little different than just 3.

*We are not stomping around with a group of 41. They are each in smaller groups and I've got to teach the ins and outs.

Rob562

I don't know of a comprehensive tip sheet for a group, but a few things to think about:

-Are all of the kids 13 or older? If they're creating their own MDE profiles, they'll have to be at least 13.

-In this age of Facebook, I'm sure the kids will easily grasp onto the concept of creating an account and then friend-requesting the people they want to hang out with in the parks. Just make clear to them that they should limit their friend-ing to those they plan on touring the park with, since anyone who is your friend can make, modify and cancel FP+ reservations. All it takes is someone accidentally clicking "Select All" to mess up someone else's FP+ selections.

-Suggest that each grouping select a "leader" who chooses the FP+ for the group, especially when they're in the park choosing their additional FP+ at the in-park kiosks. It'll save time and headaches to not have half a dozen tweens crowded around a kiosk all talking and trying to figure out what they want to choose.

-Rob

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
I don't know of a comprehensive tip sheet for a group, but a few things to think about:

-Are all of the kids 13 or older? If they're creating their own MDE profiles, they'll have to be at least 13.

-In this age of Facebook, I'm sure the kids will easily grasp onto the concept of creating an account and then friend-requesting the people they want to hang out with in the parks. Just make clear to them that they should limit their friend-ing to those they plan on touring the park with, since anyone who is your friend can make, modify and cancel FP+ reservations. All it takes is someone accidentally clicking "Select All" to mess up someone else's FP+ selections.

-Suggest that each grouping select a "leader" who chooses the FP+ for the group, especially when they're in the park choosing their additional FP+ at the in-park kiosks. It'll save time and headaches to not have half a dozen tweens crowded around a kiosk all talking and trying to figure out what they want to choose.

-Rob
they all are! HS kiddos.

I've had a few short meetings with them already on how to set up your MDE account and showed them how to add friends. We are adding tickets/linking rooms today!

Good call on the leader tip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom