1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Fast Pass - Staying Offsite

Discussion in 'Using MyMagic+, FastPass+ and My Disney Experience' started by WorldKey, Jul 6, 2017.

1. WorldKey

WorldKey Member

Is there any real possibility of getting decent Fast Passes for any of the newer attractions for those who stay offsite, given that you do not have the 60 day window? Usually stay onsite but considering an offsite hotel. Thanks!

2. newhorizons1

newhorizons1 Well-Known Member

A friend of mine just booked a trip with less than 4 weeks out and was able to get fastpasses for Na'vi River Journey. I can't speak for the availability of Flight of Passage, but I've heard those are much harder to come across.

3. Cammie

Cammie New Member

I agree with NewHorizons1... If you book your FP+ right at your 30 day window, you will probably get lucky with Na'vi River Journey, but it's highly unlikely to get Flight of Passage. That FP+ is like gold. However, on the upside, I hear the queue for Flight of Passage is amazing so at least you will enjoy your wait. ;)

4. ninjaprincesst

ninjaprincesst Well-Known Member

It also depends on when your going if it falls near any holiday you can forget any of the newer rides.

5. helenabear

helenabear Well-Known Member

Being an AP holder I've checked randomly. Na'vi River should be fine. Frozen, 7DMT, and FoP will be harder.

lilclerk likes this.
  6. Kristamouse

Kristamouse Well-Known Member

How is the rope drop line? We have had luck with 7D and Frozen at rope drop...

7. ReflectionsOE

ReflectionsOE Member

Our trip is in 3 days and we are staying at the Holiday Inn at Disney Springs. I was online at 7 am at the 30 day mark for each day and managed to get River Journey (scored a 12:15 slot), 7D (a much later slot of 7:30 but still got it), and Frozen (4:30). FOP was completely gone as soon as I logged on. I remember sporadically checking a few days after just to see if I could get an earlier time for 7D and Frozen or to swap out River Journey for FOP and no luck on any of those (still might check up until the day before we leave just in case). Still I'm glad I was able to get those 3 regardless of the times just because I know how popular they are. We'll just have to rope drop FOP but overall, I would definitely suggest being signed in to your account and ready at 7 am (EST) at the 30 day mark to try to get any of those.

8. RMichael21

RMichael21 Well-Known Member

Last summer, I was able to get a Frozen fastpass at 30 days out for around 4:30pm. I made sure to book it first thing, at 7am EST, but we were also a party of 2, so that must have helped. When I checked later that day, they were all gone.