1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Fast pass Soarin or Frozen Ever After

Discussion in 'Using MyMagic+, FastPass+ and My Disney Experience' started by Tessaf, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Tessaf

Tessaf Member

We currently have a reservation for Akershus at 8:20am on our Epcot day and I'm looking for fast pass advice. Is it better to fast pass Soarin and get in the FOE queue right after we're done eating breakfast, or FP FOE and do standby for Soarin?

2. Demeter Tess

Demeter Tess Well-Known Member

Since you're already going to be in Norway, I'd just hop in the Frozen line when you're done there and schedule your Soarin' fastpass for later in the day.

Jamie77, Cammie and Minnie1986 like this.
  3. JaxFLBear

JaxFLBear Active Member

No FP+ for FEA until 11 am.

neoshinok and Minnie1986 like this.
  4. Minnie1986

Minnie1986 Well-Known Member

I didn't know this and my godson will definitely want a FP+ for FEA. Thank you for posting!

5. Coaster Lover

Coaster Lover Well-Known Member

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I've been watching MDE recently and Soarin's lines seem to be staying pretty reasonable... right now (12:42 pm local time) it's 30 mins where Test Track is 130 mins and Frozen is 65 mins (and that's in line with what I have seen over the past few days).

6. JaxFLBear

JaxFLBear Active Member

They have increased capacity for Soarin' by adding a 3rd theater.

7. helenabear

helenabear Well-Known Member

Our experience is that if rain comes in or TT shuts down, then Soarin' goes high in wait times. Otherwise thanks to the newer theater it is shorter in wait.

8. BigRedDad

BigRedDad Well-Known Member

When we were there a week ago the Soarin standby line was 30 minutes. We were exiting the ride at the 25 minute mark. They are doing a pretty good job and pushing people through. The extra theater makes it nice.

9. IMFearless

IMFearless Well-Known Member

Disney do need to build in higher capacity to the attractions on the East Coast. I know you can't build a church for Easter Sunday, but some of the latest additions seem to almost ignore the throughput issues entirely.

I hope with all the new additions they are announcing that they at least ensure they have enough capacity to maintain a reasonable throughput.