Fast pass question

Rsj88

We are staying on site and checking in on November 26 but won't be going to the parks until the 27th. Can I book fast passes 60 days from check in or would it be 60 days from our first day in the park? I am assuming it's check in but I wanted to make sure. Thanks!

Rsj88

Original Poster
Thank you for your reply! I have been to Disney many times but now I've gotten myself confused! We are going to be at the resort for five nights five days with four day park hoppers. Do the packages specify what days the tickets are for? We were going to have a rest day in the middle but now I'm thinking the first day we will just relax, unpack and hit DS. Since our reservation starts on the 26th, I thought maybe we could go ahead and book fast passes regardless of what days we decide to go to the parks during our stay. Sorry! I hope this makes sense!

Upvote 0

Rob562

You can make your FP+ reservations 60 days from the day you check in, even if you are not going to a park the first day.
Of course - keep in mind that if you have 4 days of park tickets, you can only make 4 days of FP+.

^^^ This. 60 days from check-in.

The first reply in this thread was wrong. (If they were talking about an off site guest at 30 days, they'd be correct, but not on-site at 60)

-Rob

Upvote 0

Herdman

Yes, just made mine the other day. We have a 9 night stay, but only a 6 day ticket since we are going to Universal a couple days. Was able to make all Fastpasses from our check in day forward for the 6 days we'll be in the parks.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom