Fast Pass + Question

Matt G.

Original Poster
Hi,

Going to be taking my family to Disney this coming July. Trying to think ahead to when I will be making Fast Pass + reservations. Was wondering, what time of day do the crowds build to a level where FastPass is most helpful? I'm assuming that, if we get there right at park opening, there will be at least a brief period of time when lines are minimal. Am I better off making any Fast Pass reservations for later in the day? Any guidance would be appreciated!

Kosmo1986

July is a pretty busy time of year. I would say that you could make your first fastpass for the 10-11 or 10:30-11:30 time frame. Generally the least crowds are early in the morning for the first 1 to 2 hours

Traver Freeman

Personally,

I schedule my fastpasses for as early in the day as possible. That way, if I get them all done by 12, I can get more for later in the day.

If one of your initial 3 fastpasses doesn't start until 4 PM, you've shot yourself in the foot for extra fastpasses that day.

tsaintc

July is BUSY from start to finish.... If you plan on being at the park at 'rope drop', then I would recommend booking the passes to start at mid day or even later in the afternoon. You can get to the park early and hit a large number of attractions before lunchtime. Then, in the afternoon, when standby is awful, you will not have to deal with lines. This approach has worked well for us, but it does limit your ability to get extra fast passes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom