Fast pass plus

Commando33

Question for the collective brain trust. Any hints/guesses if child/rider swap also be phased out? That is a lifesaver for us with a 2 and 1 year old.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Question for the collective brain trust. Any hints/guesses if child/rider swap also be phased out? That is a lifesaver for us with a 2 and 1 year old.

I doubt you'll see any changes to that.. there is no need to related to the FP change I can think of. There will always be paper 'comp' FPs floating around.. no reason child swap is any different.

awoogala

Thanks, I agree with you. As it exists today, Magic Your Way (MYW) tickets have nothing to do with onsite vs. offsite guests. In my head (which I didn't explain in my post), I think of my "Key to the World" card as a different physical "ticket", which it is not. Instead, today's "Key to the World" card can be considered as containing my MYW ticket on it. I am speculating (just speculating) that there will be "bonus" FP+ for onsite guests, which currently are people who have a "Key to the World" card. However, by itself, a "Key to the World" card is not a ticket.

I suspect TDO has plans to recoup its $1.5B investment in NextGen. Since it's been posted several times that guests won't explicitly be charged for FP+, the only way I see NextGen not being a financial sinkhole is if FP+ is used to somehow increase onsite hotel occupancy or as a replacement for Extra Magic Hours (EMH) & "Free Dining".

All this is just speculation but I hope it makes sense.
Or they can easily rephrase it to be "Premium Magic your way tickets" they have already been working on these separations in ticket value- premium guests already get golf, and fireworks viewing areas, so I can easily see fp+ being altered in that way.

Turtle

Fastpass+ is bad. The concept of ride reservations is great when making trip plans but only if when you check in you get an actual fastpass stub like in the park rather than all this smart-phone technology magic band confusing stuff. keep it simple

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom