fast pass plus booking not working been days!!! anyone else having issues

tdpolo26

Original Poster
anyone else having the same issue or is it just me Disney help line basically will not tell me if its up or down... just has been experiencing intermittent issues.. I said wow a few billion dollars later and the site is running worst then ever.. the woman said yeah they have a lot of complaints about difficulty with site... instead of adding more finish what you have its like projects around my house... they never seem to hit 100 percent

stevehousse

Are u sure you have tickets linked to MDE? And is it error messages or is it telling you that you aren't allowed to make them yet? But since others have said that they haven't had problems using it recently, I'm guessing its more like ur account is what's the matter an might be glitched?

DVCPluto

I've seen others clear their cookies and cache, then have good results.

If tickets are linked, and youre within your window (7, 30, 60 days out - depending your use), maybe try another browser as well.

Have you tried using the app, too?

Good luck!

tdpolo26

Original Poster
i will try these suggestions... funny enough the app works not my computer weird huh... guess I should try one of there other 4 computers and see if they work.... but come to think of it neither did my dads computer... I think the Disney web site hates me ...

tdpolo26

Original Poster
also Disney's website is so slow... for 2 billion dollars... they got a pimped out 1988 Honda civic with neon lights and a systems that shakes the bolts off the frame... but when you take it all off its still a 88 Honda and it stinks

cw1982

i will try these suggestions... funny enough the app works not my computer weird huh... guess I should try one of there other 4 computers and see if they work.... but come to think of it neither did my dads computer... I think the Disney web site hates me ...

What type of browser are you using?

tdpolo26

Original Poster
it will actually load other parts of the site not fast but it will get there... just fast pass plus does not really ever load...
I can get on the beourguestlunch website... but I am still 52 days out and I hear that does not happen till 28 days... I already have my 12 digit code to do it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom