Fast Pass on Ticket

Tinkerbell397

Original Poster
This may be very obvious to all of you but it is not obvious to me. I am staying offsite and have purchased and linked my AAA purchased (credit card like) tickets to MDE. Once I choose them, starting in 3 days, are the FP's now on my ticket as they would be on a magic band? Not sure how that works....and also....how do you remember your FP's for the day? Do you write them down.....what is the process? I hope these are not silly questions but I just had to ask. Thanks! :cat:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Your FPs are stored in your MDE account. Nothing is "stored" on a ticket or MagicBand ~ tickets and bands are devices that electronically point back to your MDE account. That's why if you were to lose a ticket or band, you would not lose your FPs as they are in your MDE account until you use them.

To answer your questions, you can use your ticket at the attraction touch points for your FP. It works the same as a MagicBand. If you have a smartphone you can always check the times of your FPs. If not, the easiest thing to do is write them down and carry them with you. Should you forget the times and have no way to access your MDE account, a cast member at one of the FP kiosks can help you.

Tinkerbell397

Original Poster
That is what I thought. I do have a smartphone with The MDE app on it. I was just not sure if there was any other way to access FP's. Thanks for you help! :cat:

Rob562

That is what I thought. I do have a smartphone with The MDE app on it. I was just not sure if there was any other way to access FP's. Thanks for you help! :cat:

In addition to the MDE app, you can go to the MDE website on your phone's browser to access the mobile version of the site. I actually find the MDE mobile site better than the app for some functions.

-Rob

CAPTAIN HOOK

Your MDE account is like a "cloud" where everything is stored - the wristband is the media through which it is all accessed

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom