Fast Pass - MNSSP and Regular Ticket

Clipperton1

Original Poster
Hi all - long time lurker, scared to post. But I have a question about Fast Pass Plus - is there a way to use your park hopper ticket and your MNSSHP ticket to get 6 Fast passes on the day of the party? For example - we are a party of 12, we each have park hopper tickets. I have completed the FPP selections for our regular tickets for Oct 20th at MK. We also all have tickets for MNSSHP for that same evening. Under the MNSSHP tickets I know people can make FPP from 4-7. But, can we do both since we are using both tickets?
Thanks a bunch
Amy

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
No you can only do 3 total a day pre booked no matter what. But once you use the first 3 you already booked you can book one additional one at a time as many as you want as long as you used your 3 you already booked first. So you technically could have 6 or 10 that day if you wanted to but can't make them until after those initial ones booked are used but can then do as many as you want one by one until 7pm. :)

JaxFLBear

Ive never done MNSSHP before but we will be there this year on 10/31. From what I gather you cant get FP+ for the party
FP+ is not available outside of normal park operating hours. So, no FP+ during EMH (morning or evening) nor during any after hours hard ticket events (MNSSHP, MVMCP).

sxeensweet

Ive never done MNSSHP before but we will be there this year on 10/31. From what I gather you cant get FP+ for the party

FP+ is not available outside of normal park operating hours. So, no FP+ during EMH (morning or evening) nor during any after hours hard ticket events (MNSSHP, MVMCP).

The OP knows after 7pm there is no FP's but with a party ticket alone and no other ticket you can make FP selections from 4-7pm since you can enter with a party ticket at 4pm. It allows you to book your 3 alloted FP selections at 30 or 60 days out during those 3 hours with a party ticket. So even if they didn't have a hopper (that they do have) they could do 3 FP's from 4-7pm. ;)

sxeensweet

Love all of the info sharing on this forum! It sure helps for those of us who are not regulars.

@sxeensweet So, are you saying that if I do NOT have a regular park ticket for a day, but I do have a hard ticket for MVMCP for that day, I can book FP+ for rides from 4-7pm, since the hard ticket gets me in at 4pm?

Correct even if you only have the MNSSHP ticket you can make FP's actually from 3:30pm-7pm. You can't get in until 4pm but it lets you start your FP bookings at the 3:30pm slot being the window is an hour for each FP. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom