Fast Pass + : Magic Kingdom - 4 choices? Fireworks?

LizC

Original Poster
I am staying at AKL 10/16 - 10/20. (First time there, so excited!) I am an AP holder, I have the Magic Bands, and have made Fast Pass + reservations. However, when I was given the choices for MK I was only given 3. Also, I see no option to choose priority fireworks viewing.

Is anyone else having this issue? Do I need to go to a different website, like for BOG lunch FP?

Thanks in advance for he help!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I am staying at AKL 10/16 - 10/20. (First time there, so excited!) I am an AP holder, I have the Magic Bands, and have made Fast Pass + reservations. However, when I was given the choices for MK I was only given 3. Also, I see no option to choose priority fireworks viewing.

Is anyone else having this issue? Do I need to go to a different website, like for BOG lunch FP?

Fireworks seem to only be on the weekends and no one has been getting 4 choices for October.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
The 4th FP+ was a bonus that I believe was used to increase usage so not surprised to see it be removed now the number of users is being increased.

Fractal514

[quote="RandomPrincess, post: 5722521, member: 86543" Fireworks seem to only be on the weekends and no one has been getting 4 choices for October.[/quote]
This seems not to be the case for me. Illuminations is ok on 9 29, but no fireworks for rest of stay, which stinks cause I really wanted a seating for the evening parade.

Wikkler

Or maybe split Magic Kingdom into two days and have 6 fastpasses for
  1. Big Thunder
  2. Space
  3. Splash
  4. Peter Pan
  5. Winnie the Pooh
  6. Whatever else gets 60+ hour waits, I'm not exactly a wait time expert...

WendyTinkerbell

HA! I wanted to use it for Peter Pan, but unfortunately it will be down for a much needed refurbishment in October. I think I ended up with the 3 Mountains.

LizC

Original Poster
Am I the only one who chose the new Little Mermaid ride? When I was there during the soft opening the lines we so long, I never did get to ride it.

CaptainShortty

Fireworks viewings for FP+ are currently only available the weekends and the test of having 4 FP+ for MK had currently been discontinued. No news yet if it will be coming back at all.

Fractal514

9/29-10/6, booked my selections a month ago, but have been checking. The only thing I can think of is if the dining reservation is preventing it from showing up. I really just want the parade spot for MSEP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom