Fast Pass + and the Grand Floridian

raugust

Original Poster
My family and I will be arriving @ WDW the Saturday after Thanksgiving (Nov. 30th, 2013) and staying in two rooms in the Outer bldgs w/ MK views. These reservations were made last summer (2012) and our rooms were obviously not part of the 30% room discount nor, for some strange reason, were the free dining dates extended to include our arrival date, so we are paying full rack. Now I see that just about every resort is included in the fast pass + test but WDW's self proclaimed Flag Ship Resort. Am I missing something. Does anyone know if the Floridian (or hopefully all) will be included in this program :geek:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
My family and I will be arriving @ WDW the Saturday after Thanksgiving (Nov. 30th, 2013) and staying in two rooms in the Outer bldgs w/ MK views. These reservations were made last summer (2012) and our rooms were obviously not part of the 30% room discount nor, for some strange reason, were the free dining dates extended to include our arrival date, so we are paying full rack. Now I see that just about every resort is included in the fast pass + test but WDW's self proclaimed Flag Ship Resort. Am I missing something. Does anyone know if the Floridian (or hopefully all) will be included in this program :geek:
It is not currently in the test group, and they don't give much notice that a new one is being added. I imagine it can't be far away, so I would expect to see it added soon. Stay tuned to WDWMAGIC.COM as I put up a news article when more resorts are added.

raugust

Original Poster
It is not currently in the test group, and they don't give much notice that a new one is being added. I imagine it can't be far away, so I would expect to see it added soon. Stay tuned to WDWMAGIC.COM as I put up a news article when more resorts are added.

Thank you. I hope so.....I am beginning to feel like the poor red headed stepchild.:( Cheeeesh Mickey, throw me a bone, please :) Oh, I am always on this site :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom