1. The new WDWMAGIC app for iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy World

Discussion in 'Vacation Homes and Villas' started by NelleBelle, Jan 23, 2016.

1. NelleBelle

NelleBelle Well-Known Member

Has anyone ever stayed at the Fantasy World Resort? I was all set to rent DVC points for AKL but am one of those people who has to weigh everything before I can pull the trigger. The Fantasy Resort is a lot less $$ (as are a lot of places) on Air BnB and I can think of a lot of things I could do with the extra $$ (La Nouba tickets, Disney art, etc). As my DH pointed out, yes we would be "on-property" but we rarely can drag ourselves out of bed to make EMH anymore; and how much are we spending time in our rooms--our kids are not at the age where they need to go back and take naps anymore (although I would LOVE one). SO....anyone who's stayed there and can share any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

2. figmentfan423

figmentfan423 Well-Known Member

Sorry no. Have you checked rates at Emerald Isle or Windsor Hills?

3. NelleBelle

NelleBelle Well-Known Member Original Poster

We got a really good deal on Wyndham Bonnet Creek. Just as close and even though it's not 24/7 immersed in Disney Magic, happy about the $$ we'll save.

figmentfan423 and TamaraQT like this.
  4. TamaraQT

TamaraQT Member

Wyndam Bonnet Creek is FANTASTIC !!! I hope you love it as much as I did. We stayed there last August and it was everything I imagined AND MORE!! I'm sure you and your family will have a WONDERFUL time!!

figmentfan423 likes this.
  5. highlander4

highlander4 New Member

I have stayed their the past 3 years. I love this place. Great pool it has a lazy river. Their is a total of 3 pools, mini-golf and tennis courts and just what I can think of right off hand. Rooms have 2 bed rooms, full kit,2 bathrooms, and washer/drier.

6. cmibrowns

cmibrowns New Member

Fantasy World is great. Stayed there 3-4 times. My folks have a timeshare there. I think there's is in Wave 2 or whatever includes the waterpark.