Fantasmic fp

Allygator

Original Poster
How fast do they go? What are my chances of scoring one the day of after I use the initial three? With my adrs we are eating at Mama Melrose for lunch the day we leave (3:00pm).

JohnD

I scored one day-of after using my initial three (Star Tours, Toy Story, Tower of Terror). But that doesn't mean it's a guarantee. I'm unclear your reference to your ADR. Do you mean you'll see Fantasmic that same night? Why not just do the Fantasmic Dining Reservation instead?

Allygator

Original Poster
I scored one day-of after using my initial three (Star Tours, Toy Story, Tower of Terror). But that doesn't mean it's a guarantee. I'm unclear your reference to your ADR. Do you mean you'll see Fantasmic that same night? Why not just do the Fantasmic Dining Reservation instead?
I ended up making a lunch reservation with the fantasmic package for Mama Melrose. I hope it's not too much because we are eating at Hoop Dee Doo later in the evening. Lol I just didn't want to tie up my third fp+ selection at the end of the night and have to wait in lines.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom