1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasmic Dining Package

Discussion in 'WDW Restaurants and Dining' started by SoKatriotic, Mar 18, 2017.

1. SoKatriotic

SoKatriotic Member

I have the regular dining plan but I would prefer not to use two table-service credits on this package. I already have a reservation but I'm wondering if there is a way I can pay in advance on a credit card? I didn't see an option for that when I booked it. Do I need to just specify at the restaurant that I would rather put it on a card than use dining credits? Thanks!

2. drizgirl

drizgirl Well-Known Member

You can opt to pay cash for any of your dining reservations at the time of service.

3. Colleen M

Colleen M Active Member

It is my understanding that whether it uses one or two table service credits depends entirely on which restaurant. Hollywood and Vine only uses one and the Brown Derby uses to. But that is the same table service credits they use normally.

4. SoKatriotic

SoKatriotic Member Original Poster

Sorry, I should have clarified -- I will be eating at Hollywood Brown Derby. Basically I am trying to have everything paid for prior to my arrival but it seems like that may not be an option with this dining package and I may need to just pay at the restaurant. Oh well!

Colleen M likes this.