Fantasmic! 2.0 Rumors, Speculation, Announcments

Nland316

Original Poster
Not going to lie.. that looks pretty incredible!

Still think Snow White was more of an epic climax over Rapunzel..

Also I love the nod to the Pinnochio scene in A Friend Like Me!

Can't wait to see videos and reviews tonight.

Last edited:

mickeyfan5534

Not going to lie.. that looks pretty incredible!

Still think Snow White was more of an epic climax over Rapunzel..

Also I love the nod to the Pinnochio scene in A Friend Like Me!

Can't wait to see videos and reviews tonight.
Someday My Prince Will Come is pretty underwhelming on its own too. The buildup is what matters and from that segment, that's Beauty and the Beast and Part of Your World and possibly A Whole New World. I'm glad there's still a lift though.

180º

Looks pretty good! How well it flows/tone is something that can only be judged when seen in continuity, but on their own these segments look nice, with the exceptions being the awkward Aladdin and Rapunzel segments, IMO. Pleasantly surprised by Genie at the moment.

Nland316

Original Poster
Looks pretty good! How well it flows/tone is something that can only be judged when seen in continuity, but on their own these segments look nice, with the exceptions being the awkward Aladdin and Rapunzel segments, IMO. Pleasantly surprised by Genie at the moment.
From that video, I really didn't care for the new vocalists in those scenes.. Especially when compared to Jane Ethridge Correa.. She really made the Princess Medley something special.

Nland316

Original Poster
I also noticed that it looks like Ariel is still in her mermaid form in the princess medley, which is different than what insiders have said. Definitely something I'm happy with!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom