Fan club pass

mandib

Original Poster
Ok I just saw something about a fan club pass or something like that. Can someone tell me what it is and how much it is? Thanks!

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by mandib
Ok I just saw something about a fan club pass or something like that. Can someone tell me what it is and how much it is? Thanks!

not sure about that! I would check with universal on that one and go to there website! :)

mandib

Original Poster
I can't remember the websire but it was related with Universal b/c when you clicked on some of the stuff it took you to their website!

zonguy

I have one in my hand right now. The Universal Fan Club card is usually available through your employer's benefits office. It is Universal's version of the old Magic Kingdom club. The card is very generic, and does not list specific benefits. Typically there are discounts on entrance media, selected resturants, and merchandise.

The web page for Fan Club benefits can give you an overview.

mickeyfan

Originally posted by mandib

mandib,

I am the Universal Club Director for my place of employment. If you will PM me and send me your address, I will be happy to mail you a card and brochure. There is nothing on the card that distinguishes the place of employment. It just gives you discounts on tickets, restaurants, souveniors, etc. Similar to the Disney Club Card. But like everything else on vacation. Every little bit of savings helps!!!:D

JAY-ROD

Re: Re: Fan club pass

Originally posted by mickeyfan

mandib,

I am the Universal Club Director for my place of employment. If you will PM me and send me your address, I will be happy to mail you a card and brochure. There is nothing on the card that distinguishes the place of employment. It just gives you discounts on tickets, restaurants, souveniors, etc. Similar to the Disney Club Card. But like everything else on vacation. Every little bit of savings helps!!!:D

I would like it if you were my director!:king: :sohappy: :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom