Family assistant services?

Queenof<3<3

Ok this might sound really weird but here goes. My girls are 5 4 and I have a 10yo. My poor 10 yo can never ride the big kid rides because my husband gets easy motion sickness and I can't fit well in some of the seats of the fast rides. I always feel bad for her but we never have family that I can take to ride with her. So my question is, has anyone ever heard of a maybe an older teen or college kid that offers any services for being with a family as a disney "helper"? Maybe someone who has year passes and lives near by that I can pay a fee and for all their food and expenses and all they need to do is ride rides with my oldest. I'm sure someone has thought of this by now but maybe there is a known service or company of this?

Chernaboggles

Safest and easiest (but possibly costly) would be to hire a Parent's Helper for the day. I'm sure WDW offers or has access to these services, or you can call around to area hotels or childcare centers. It's certainly worth giving them a call and explaining your needs, maybe they'll have some suggestions.

You could also advertise for the position, which would be less expensive, but hiring long distance can be tricky.

Upvote 0

Queenof<3<3

Original Poster
Pay for my airfare and I'm all yours for the duration of your stay :)

That is a good idea, and one that I've never seen mentioned on here before. Good luck with your search

Don't tempt me. If airfare is near $200-$300 I might take you up on that. Are you available in dec? :p

There has to be someone with an annual pass willing to just go on rides for money lol come on! All you gotta do is have fun at disney. Who wouldn't jump on it :D

Upvote 0

ratherbeinwdw

Don't tempt me. If airfare is near $200-$300 I might take you up on that. Are you available in dec? :p

There has to be someone with an annual pass willing to just go on rides for money lol come on! All you gotta do is have fun at disney. Who wouldn't jump on it :D
One thing you could do is for rides with single rider like Test Track, Rockin Roller Coaster and Everest, you could walk with her through the single rider line up to boarding, put her on and then meet her at the exit. This way she would have someone on the ride with her.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom