Fall Discounts

Sparksfly

Has anyone received any room discount codes for the fall yet? I got the summer one back in April but have not yet received one for the fall. Im blanking on when I received mine last year.

Nj4mwc

Why the heck is sept so expensive, I had a trip booked for nov that I had to change this week to the week of September 18 and the all star movies was pricey. I thought sept was slow and resort pricing would reflect that

Upvote 0

mguimond1990

Why the heck is sept so expensive, I had a trip booked for nov that I had to change this week to the week of September 18 and the all star movies was pricey. I thought sept was slow and resort pricing would reflect that
Sept is no longer slow, esp with free dining. I've looked at hotels for all of Sept and it seems availability is really limited.

Upvote 0

LeighM

September has the free dining promo, Halloween party, and the Food & Wine Festival. It's been busy the last couple of years we've gone in September/October.

Upvote 0

Sparksfly

Original Poster
Still no code in email or mail....is it possible they wont send one? Why would this be? I already have one out of two hotels booked btw...had it booked since 2 months ago for art of animation cars suite.

Upvote 0

LeighM

Still no code in email or mail....is it possible they wont send one? Why would this be? I already have one out of two hotels booked btw...had it booked since 2 months ago for art of animation cars suite.

Do you mean the unique pin codes that might be received via email or mail? Because those aren't guaranteed and not everyone receives one. If you mean room discounts that Disney releases seasonally, those aren't automatically applied to your reservation and you'll have to apply it yourself when it's released to the public. The current discount is for reservations up to August 31st and offer expires July 14th. I would expect the fall special offers to be released around that time. There's another offer that goes through October 7th and ends August 31st.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom