Fall 2009 application is up!!

afrie

I have a phone interview tomorrow! I'm graduating and wasn't able to apply previously so I'm hoping it goes well. I was so excited when I found out you could still participate after graduation, so long as you were in college when applying.

I'm really excited about this. I hope it goes well because I've wanted to participate forever!

joanna71985

Original Poster
I have a phone interview tomorrow! I'm graduating and wasn't able to apply previously so I'm hoping it goes well. I was so excited when I found out you could still participate after graduation, so long as you were in college when applying.

I'm really excited about this. I hope it goes well because I've wanted to participate forever!

Welcome to WDWMagic! And good luck with the interview. :)

afrie

Thanks guys! I think my interview went well, now I just have to wait a few weeks to see what happens.

Hopefully will be joining anyone going down on June 15th!

joanna71985

Original Poster
Where will you be working? Do you know....How do you go about doing that? I'd love to work for the world.... :wave:~Tinkerchelli~

When you do the CP, you find out your location on Day 2 in FL.

You can find all the info needed to apply here: http:www.wdwcollegeprogram.com.

Thanks guys! I think my interview went well, now I just have to wait a few weeks to see what happens.

Hopefully will be joining anyone going down on June 15th!

Yay! Good luck! :)

DisneyChik17

I GOT INNNNNNNNNNNNNN! :sohappy:

I am so happy! I haven't picked my arrival date yet, but I will certainly post when I do! I just couldn't get any happier!

joanna71985

Original Poster
So I just went to accept my offer...and the site won't let me pick an arrival date.:shrug:

It's possible it's a computer glitch (I know someone who was having issues with that earlier). I would either wait a day or so then email tech services, or email right away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom