FALCON'S FURY REVIEWED

danpam1024

Original Poster
So I rode Falcon's Fury today- almost threw down with some line jumpers too (that's a WHOLE different thread lol) here are my thoughts:
1. The queue is really small. we were all the way at the end and waited about 45 minutes. It's nice and shady and the fans keep it cool.
2. It is REALLY TALL- I mean REALLY REALLY TALL!
3. Loading/unloading is really quick/efficient
4. There are cubbies to put your stuff in so you don't have to rent a locker.
5. Going up is kinda slow, and relaxing, and then you realize you're STILL going up!
6. then you face down- and I think you're still going up a little- IDK I got a little scared:oops::p
7. Then you're just hanging there- face down 335 ft in the air. And you're thinking- Oh dear god what in the heck am I doing...
8. Then you drop
9. and you realize the drop is not that bad at all! It's exhilarating!
10. then the chairs swing upright and you softly land- let's do it again!

StageFrenzy

Rode FF for the first time today, lovely addition to the former Timbuktu area now spanakopita, I mean Panopedia. Actually I don't know what they are calling it now I could give a flying Timbuktu though. On point 2 and 5 I like to compare heights with other rollercoasters in the park. Like oh taller than The Scorpion, eye level with Kumba, oh now I am eye level with Sheikra and still going up! Rode 3 times in a row today and loved every ride. It is a very social ride with all the down time if you are a single rider. I normally don't find myself talking to fellow parkgoers but on this ride 300+ft of terror seems to do the trick.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom