Trip Report Fairytale Signature Suite in Disneyland- Video!

So I recently stayed in the Fairytale Signature Suite (incredible Birthday treat!) at the Disneyland Hotel in Disneyland- and thought I'd post a video walk through here for anyone who is curious to what it is like! Before I stayed I couldn't really find a full walk through online or a video of the suite without it being full of people/people talking- or people's belongings strewn everywhere. So I decided when I visited I'd attempt to create one!

It really is magical- the room, staff, club lounge- everything about this stay was just awesome :inlove:
The suite is located right next to the E-Ticket Club so you can just pop next door for all the snacks and drinks offered throughout the day- as well as being able to take anything you want back to the suite! The check in takes place in the suite too- you're led up by a CM from the lobby- so right from the start the service feels extra special!

The best part of the suite though is the bathroom- the bath tub has jets and color changing lights! :eek: It was like having a giant version of the magical souvenir glow cubes that come in the drinks! :joyfull:
I spent way too long in this bath- complete with mickey ears- and a rice krispie mickey treat! :D I got a bit wrinkly... :joyfull:

One extra awesome perk that comes with the suite is reserved seating for all shows, parades and fireworks! It was pretty cool to have a bench behind a rope at the hub for the daytime parade and in front of the castle for the fireworks. For WoC the seats are sat just behind (but raised so you can still see) the dessert party.

I'm not the best at filming or holding a camera, but I hope you like it!

P.s. If you didn't know, DISNEYLAND IS AWESOME! :D:inlove:

Last edited:

Ariel1986

Original Poster
Thank you for sharing. That looks really awesome. I've been out to Disneyland and I agree, it is different for Disney World, but it is very fun!! :)

Yes it is quite different- but has such charm! And both parks are awesome. I guess at first after going to WDW so much it can be a bit disorientating, but it's so worth a visit. I would tell any WDW and Disney fan it's a must!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom