Fabric Autograph Pens/Markers

TheMouseFan

@Jessica Meier What type did you get that didn't wash. I have some Tulip markers that my daughter is using to color in a princess t-shirt. Maybe I should go wash it to make sure the marker will stay before she finishes coloring it!

Upvote 0

Jessica Meier

Original Poster
I tried a couple of different types that washed out. I bought some Sharpie fabric markers today to try. So will say. Heat set them first with an iron. Let sit for 24 hours then wash. :)

Upvote 0

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
Had to ask my wife, as she got all the characters to sign a t-shirt during this past trip. She used some fabric markers made by "marvy uchida". She also said to avoid pastels and neon colors. It was a pain, but turned out great!
IMG2885.jpg

Upvote 0

TheMouseFan

I tried a couple of different types that washed out. I bought some Sharpie fabric markers today to try. So will say. Heat set them first with an iron. Let sit for 24 hours then wash. :)
I just got the t-shirt out of the washer and it looks great. So, if the Sharpies don't work out, Tulip worked well. They don't even need to be heat set, just wait 24 hours after use before washing. Hope you find something that works for you!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom