Extreme Closer Look at Fantasyland Expansion

raven

Just remember this is all concept art. The actual outcome of Disney attractions/lands/parks is almost always different when they open.

CaptJapan

Just remember this is all concept art. The actual outcome of Disney attractions/lands/parks is almost always different when they open.

Oh Raven that's just silly.
Are you telling me this looks nothing like California Adventure?
westcot2_resortillustrative.jpg

Mrs.Toad

Guys,

Didn't want to start a thread for one quick question...

The Fantasyland threads are moving quicker than I can catch up with. Busy with work, so I can't keep up with the boards.

I was just wondering about the WDW RR.

I checked out FAQ's and couldn't find what I was looking for.

Obviously, the station will no longer be ToonTown themed. And I would think they would not re-route drastically.

Does anyone know if the train will just go through without stopping once the Toon Town station is removed and just make stops at Main Street and Frontierland Stations....

Or, will there be a re-themed "Fantasyland Station."

Thanks!

Bork Bork

Look at the concept art earlier in the thread for a depiction of a circus themed train station. My understanding from these boards is that the current station will be rethemed and will include bathrooms. Below is a close-up of the Casey Jr. water-play area and the station is beyond it.

circussplash.jpg

gamedude

Original Poster
Just a Bumpero since there has been quite a few updates. And to get an idea upon where the beast castle is at.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

I think they have done a pretty good job recently of being true to the art work compared to the finished product....Of course change orders are to be expected, but not like the changes of the FLE. :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom