ExtraTERRORestrial RETURN?!

luv

I had to go with Sam. He was just too patriotic, but Darth did do some solid campaigning and almost aletered my vote. I can't wait for the next election coming up in a few years. I wonder if there will be primaries...
Agreed. Darth made a surprisingly convincing argument. He did still have that Evil thing working against him, but it was a close race!!

ExtinctJenn

So... getting back to the topic... I think by that screenshot you shared that the rumored location is "The Carnival Park" in a land called "Tomorrowland" there. Just a quick Googling around, the only results I found were for a theme park in Kansas City that closed years ago. In fact that only reference to such a place with that named land is of course the Wikipedia page shared which, interestingly, once I went to it I found no reference (telling me it was probably already removed?). Wishful thinking for sure and would've been nice but since a huge chunk of the tech for the show remained behind for Stitch and really in the grand scheme the only thing to move would've been the alien himself, not gonna happen. :)

Animaniac93-98

Stop picking on Fox News! It's way better than those liberal-commie networks like the Weather Channel! I should be abe to pick the political slant I want in my news without criticism!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom