ExtraTERRORestrial RETURN?!

grimghost999

Original Poster
I know, you're getting your hopes up. I don't know if we should or not.
I was on one of those Wikipedia kicks going around to random pages, and came across this part of the page, saying that the ride opened in some place called "The Carnival Park" YESTERDAY! Anyone have any info on this. It is Wikipedia though, so this could just be something completely fake

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 75

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
So your saying it's more reliable than BSNBC (MSNBC)?

But seriously, can we leave the politics out of WDWMagic, plenty of other places to go online and complain about the boogiemen in Washington.

Did I say ANYthing about politics? All of the "news" stations are worthless in their own ways. Fox just happens to be one of the worst offenders...again IMO

Scuttle

It says an Alien Encounter, Stitch is an alien, the guards are aliens.

FYI Fallen Angel I like Fox news, all the liberal news channels such as CNN makes me sick.
Cnn is more even then Fox. You would never see a show like crossfire on Fox.

Also Ted Turner isn't exactly a die hard liberal.

Sorry I had to

vigliottec

Wikipedia is about as reliable as Faux (Fox) News..

so as much as i like the dig on fox news. its not fair to compare it to Wikipedia because it is very accurate

http://news.cnet.com/2100-1038_3-5997332.html

this is just one example of many studys that show without a doubt that Wikipedia is very accurate.

ohh and im happy Alien Encounter is gone... Doesn't belong in Disney World.

MOXOMUMD

"Who, me?! What? Huh?"

It's a big internet. There are many, many boards for political comments and arguments. This doesn't happen to be one of them, unless it's "Mickey for President!"

Minnie would be an AWESOME First Lady. I wonder if she'd wear yellow shoes to the inauguration. I bet she would.
You know how the first lady sets a fasion trend. Give a few weeks after the victory and all the fashion divas will be wearing yellow shoes.

PUSH

"Who, me?! What? Huh?"

It's a big internet. There are many, many boards for political comments and arguments. This doesn't happen to be one of them, unless it's "Mickey for President!"

Minnie would be an AWESOME First Lady. I wonder if she'd wear yellow shoes to the inauguration. I bet she would.
This is actually false. I don't know if you recall this thread or not...

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/wdwmagic-election-2012.855388/

See, we take politics very seriously around here. ;)

PUSH

That was a GREAT thread. I remember being very torn between Sam and the spoon. Cannot remember for whom (or what) I cast my vote!
I had to go with Sam. He was just too patriotic, but Darth did do some solid campaigning and almost aletered my vote. I can't wait for the next election coming up in a few years. I wonder if there will be primaries...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom