Extra Unrestricted Fast Pass

ninjaprincesst

Original Poster
Has anyone else had this, it is one of those things I was told by a cast member but not sure I believe him. I was calling about the construction at the Wilderness Lodge during our November trip, I was just checking to make sure the boat to Magic Kingdom was still running , the cast member I spoke to said yes they were than he asked me to hold and came back and told me he would be adding two extra fast passes a day to our MDE account and that they were good for any attraction and did not have to be pre booked and could be used when hopping from park to park. I have just never heard of fast passes that you just walk up and scan your band and were good to go. Has anyone else received these?

MickeyMomV

I have not heard of this but it makes sense from a financial stand point. We had an issue with booking previous reservations and to make up for it they had a $100 gift card waiting for my son when we checked in. They could have saved the $100 and gave a couple of extra fast passes we would have been ecstatic.

ABQ

Drat, made a call like the OP above, have a reservation at the lodge in December, no such offer of extra FP's was made. oh well.

DisneyGigi

Got them last year for MK, it was for any ride/attraction at MK except meeting Anna, Elsa & 7 Dwarfs. You just walk up, scan and go in. It even reads that way on MDE.

ninjaprincesst

Original Poster
They just showed up on our MDE account today so it looks like it was for real. It is however listing both Anna and Elsa and Seven Dwafs as options, don't know if I trust that I will still try to get those on the 3 reserved fast passes when our 60 day window opens up since a couple of people have said tey were excluded for them.

sfeinst

We had two separate items like this during our trip (just got back). One was we went on Wild Animal Trek and they gave us a ticket to fastpass any ride we wanted for 5 people. We just handed the ticket to the fastpass person. But I don't think you are looking at that. You mentioned it was tied to your band? Well, a couple of rides broke down while we were there causing us to miss a fastpass. A little later, the Disney app showed the fastpass with a green circle FP+ next to it (we also got an email stating the same). Expanding it, it showed we could use that fastpass on any ride (actually it listed rides we could use, but basically it was any). We just picked a ride and used the band at fastpass as normal and it all just worked. So guessing your fastpass is similar to one of these. A fastpass that can be used anywhere.

CarlFredricksen

We are having some issues for our November trip. Currently we don't have tickets but have hotel, and guest relations added a couple "unrestricted fastpasses" per day. Once we buy park tickets and sync to our account, will the MDE app allow us to make 3 additional "Normal fast passes" with a scheduled return time, allowing for 5 each day?

s8film40

These have been around for many years probably almost as long as Fastpass. They use to have paper passes they could give out that were good at any FP location anytime. The old system was actually a little less restrictive as it wasn't tied to a room reservation. I guess you could say that MDE has allowed them to control this a little more.

ninjaprincesst

Original Poster
We are having some issues for our November trip. Currently we don't have tickets but have hotel, and guest relations added a couple "unrestricted fastpasses" per day. Once we buy park tickets and sync to our account, will the MDE app allow us to make 3 additional "Normal fast passes" with a scheduled return time, allowing for 5 each day?
Yes, two are in addition to the normal 3. I called back and was told the extra two do not have to be pre-booked you just go up to whatever you want to use them for and tap your band. The list that is showing on our MDE account shows everything as eligible even Anna and Elsa and 7DMT , the only thing it didn't list was Fantasmic!

CaptainShortty

Yes, these specialty FPs don't affect your ability to make or modify the usual 3 that you would get per day if you didn't have them. They truly are extra and are used as magical moments/recovery. Only certain teams/CMs have the ability to grant those out to Guests.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom