Extra Magic Hours

Nicole Devereaux

Original Poster
Hi everyone!

Quick question, we are staying off site and going to MK during a day that has evening magic hours. I understand that we CANNOT do rides during the evening EMH but I was wondering if it's possible to do character visits during that time, I understand people that staying off site are welcome to roam, shop and eat during evening EMH if they are staying off site just wondering about the character visits and building our photo pass since we are only going 1 day.

nickys

Premium Member
Hi everyone!

Quick question, we are staying off site and going to MK during a day that has evening magic hours. I understand that we CANNOT do rides during the evening EMH but I was wondering if it's possible to do character visits during that time, I understand people that staying off site are welcome to roam, shop and eat during evening EMH if they are staying off site just wondering about the character visits and building our photo pass since we are only going 1 day.

Not sure there are many character visits available during emh. I certainly didn't notice any when we were there recently. Princess Hall was open but there was someone there scanning bands, which probably explains why the wait was 10 minutes! Even to get on the Carousel we had our bands scanned.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom