Extra Fastpass+ option and separate park

caseybrn

Original Poster
When you reserve Fastpass+ options for the rides, they have to be in the same park (unless I'm using site wrong which is very possible)

From what I've read - after making 3 fastpass appointments and using them...you can then create one more fastpass+ appointment while you're on site....using the My Disney app I guess....Anyway can you then use the extra's for a separate park...or does it have to be in the same park (Magic/Hollywood/Epcot/Animal) as the originals?

Rob562

When you reserve Fastpass+ options for the rides, they have to be in the same park (unless I'm using site wrong which is very possible)

From what I've read - after making 3 fastpass appointments and using them...you can then create one more fastpass+ appointment while you're on site....using the My Disney app I guess....Anyway can you then use the extra's for a separate park...or does it have to be in the same park (Magic/Hollywood/Epcot/Animal) as the originals?

After you use your initial three (or technically it's use at least one and allow the others to expire), the 4th, 5th, 6th etc can be in any park, and the attraction "tiers" at Epcot and Studios no longer apply.

-Rob

bunnyman

Problem with current system is that if you haven't used your 3rd FP+ from your original selections and want to move onto another park, you're kind of stuck. So you either wait to use #3 or rebook something else sooner just to use it. Kind of stupid if you ask me.

caseybrn

Original Poster
Ok, thanx to both of you for your replies....

So I take from your comments bunnyman if you don't schedule/and use those three first fastpass clips you can't get the 4th, 5th, and 6th...Like if you only schedule 2

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Problem with current system is that if you haven't used your 3rd FP+ from your original selections and want to move onto another park, you're kind of stuck. So you either wait to use #3 or rebook something else sooner just to use it. Kind of stupid if you ask me.

Does this also apply if you delete a Fastpass before you pass it's start time?

bunnyman

Does this also apply if you delete a Fastpass before you pass it's start time?
As far as I recall, if you delete last FP+ you get it back to book again. We had filled up our 3rd FP's in some cases at a later time than our first 2, then went back and cancelled them to use on something else. We got on 7DMT this way when earlier it had been closed out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom