Express Pass question

cursivesailor

Original Poster
I havent been to Uni since 2005. We are going to be there for one day - Oct 30th. We are getting a park2park pass. How do yall think crowds will be? Should we get the express line thing? Is it worth it? Last time we did it and it wasnt really worth it bc the crowds werent bad to start.Never been during October, so not sure what to expect.

trr1

I havent been to Uni since 2005. We are going to be there for one day - Oct 30th. We are getting a park2park pass. How do yall think crowds will be? Should we get the express line thing? Is it worth it? Last time we did it and it wasnt really worth it bc the crowds werent bad to start.Never been during October, so not sure what to expect.
it could go either way
Oct 30 th Moderate
IOA: 9am - 8pm
USF: 8am - 5pm
Moderate
Theme parks are moderately busy. Expect ample crowds and long lines for the popular attractions with wait times between 30 and 60 minutes (lines will be much shorter in the morning and evening). Keep in mind that Universal usually performs its routine ride maintenance during moderate and slow periods, meaning that one or two major attractions could be closed. Express Passes are only recommended for those guests who don’t want to deal with any lines, or who are trying to visit both parks in one day.
Maximum Wait Times
Below are the predicted maximum wait times for select major attractions in minutes. Wait times are usually highest between noon and 2pm.

Islands Of Adventure
Spider-Man: 70
Forbidden Journey: 75
Dragon Challenge: 25
Jurassic Park: 70
Popeye: 75

Universal Studios
Despicable-Me: 80
Gringotts: 45
Mummy: 30
Rip Ride Rockit: 50
Transformers: 45
ET: 25

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom