Expiry of 10 day park hopper

Kiwiduck

I bought (in February) a 10 day park hopper ticket for my December trip but am now thinking of going to Disneyland instead this year and coming back to disneyworld after avatarland opens. Do these tickets expire if they are unused, will it still be OK to use it when I do come back, hopefully December 17?

CAPTAIN HOOK

Do these tickets expire if they are unused
Not too sure with the US tickets.
UK tickets do expire - they have to be activated before the 31st December of the year in which they were purchased and used within 14 days of that activation.
US tickets used to (still may) have the non-expiration option preventing them from expiring but I don't know whether that was on partially used tickets or entirely unused tickets.

Upvote 0

Rob562

The "No Expiration" option was to keep unused days from *partially* used tickets from expiring, so you could use the ticket 2 days here, 3 days there...

All Disney tickets sold to the general public in the US will never expire if not used at all. You can buy it, sit on it for 5 years, and it'll still be good. The only exceptions that I know of are a couple special-offer Florida-Resident tickets that are sold with specific valid dates ranges, and discount tickets offered to convention groups that are only good for a couple weeks before and after the dates of the convention.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom