Expedition Everest effects status watch

Dinoman96

How long has the Yedi been in B-mode, anyway? From my understanding, the last time it wasn't was back in 2009. So it's been about, say, six years since it last worked?

Sheez. Years from now, I'd imagine it'd be really awkward to read that one of WDW's key attractions had its defining animatronic shut off for several years.

Tom Morrow

How long has the Yedi been in B-mode, anyway? From my understanding, the last time it wasn't was back in 2009. So it's been about, say, six years since it last worked?

Sheez. Years from now, I'd imagine it'd be really awkward to read that one of WDW's key attractions had its defining animatronic shut off for several years.
Since 2007.

Allegedly a few instances here and there up through 2009, but that information is iffy.

Cesar R M

Damn, so it really has been non-functional for almost a decade. That's pretty embarrassing on TDO's part, especially considering how much they were hyping the thing up.

(Ahead to 5:05) Looking back at this is pretty sad.

Thats what Igernomics do to your company.

Eckert

Now I'm really upset with Everest. Not because of this years-old Yeti situation, but because it's the first March Magic voting competition and it's up against Star Tours! And I'll tell ya, it's not looking good for Star Tours.

It's a shame that a ride that is barely working is going to beat out a genuinely good attraction. :banghead:

Dinoman96

Here's another thought: The Yedi has been offline for pretty much the entirety of the seventh generation of video games (Wii/360/PS3), and beyond. Chris almighty.

VJ

When the Yeti is fixed I shall call it Return of the Yedi.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom