Expanded dates for Highway in the Sky Dine around

Viget

Original Poster
My wife and I are celebrating our wedding anniversary over MLK weekend, and unfortunately I missed out on booking the highway in the sky dine around by 1 day. So, I've been checking the website frequently for any possible last minute cancellations and saw that they now have availability most nights in mid-January through the beginning of the spring break season in mid-March.

Starting January 18th, they'll be running it every night except Sunday and Monday nights.

Now, unfortunately this doesn't help me, since we're going to be there Friday Jan 13th-Monday the 16th, but I thought the community might want to know.

Along those lines, and I realize this is a longshot, but if there are any locals out there that have a reservation for Friday January 13th and are somewhat flexible in their dates, there is now lots of availability for Wednesday and Thursday the 18th and 19th as well as the 25th and 26th. Please PM me if you have a reservation for the 13th and would be willing to switch, we could maybe arrange a time for you to cancel and me to book. It would mean a whole lot to us, because my wife was super disappointed about that and she's been through a lot the past year with health issues.

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Sounds like it has been pretty successful. Still hoping that they continue it into the summer (without increasing the price!!!).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom