Excitement level for Avatar opening?

How excited are you about Avatar completion & opening?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bhg469

I would love a design and construction type video of this project. I saw one on YouTube about EE and I could only imagine that one about Pandora with James Cameron would be fascinating.
I would really I've to see the part where Cameron says, "and at this moment I realized, I should have pitched my idea to universal"

Mike S

uh im not sure thats actually true
That's what I read from a trusted insider on Orlando United. In fact, here's the post in question.
testtrack321 said:
I don't think so either, let me say I think he is getting bad info from an overly confident source.

What if I told you UC did a treatment for Avatar replacing T2 using motion simulators replicating flying on the banshees? And once Cameron told them he wanted more, a land, they told him to take a hike? Also fold this into that BS line about how UC "copied" Disney's treatment for Potter with Hogsmead (five words: "animal kingdom, desks, fantastic beasts").

JT3000

uh im not sure thats actually true

I'm sure it is. Cameron did go to Universal first. And why not? He already worked with them on T2, which they wanted to replace with Avatar.

Right off the bat, Uni just doesn't have the room for a whole land. They've cast their lot with Harry.

They have the room for a whole park.

Last edited:

Dizneydad Paul

I caint wait until this place opens, Im very excited about it. Knowing Disney it is going to be cool and seeing the pics of the floating Mtns makes it just that much better. It sounds like it is going to be pretty fun when it is all said and done

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom