deleted

HRHPrincessAriel

Yeah I don't think anybody names their kids after Cleveland Browns. LOL! I always start looking for celebrities when I see the CM's in those sorta tour guide type uniforms. I looked in to how much it cost to have a tour guide because I was curious about it and thought it would be a fun thing to do sometime. A CM told me that we would get a DVC discount for it and even with the discount for like a half a day it was still over $2,000 or something like that. I know to celebrities that's really nothing but I can't imagine regular people using one. I've heard there are a lot of celebrities that actually don't use a guide at all and just wait like everybody else. Danny Devito's family is one that I've heard does that.
eh one of my good friends does every time they go. It's well worth it to them. Husband owns a small corporate moving company and they aren't crazy rich.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Saw Marty Sklar in the new FL a few months after it opened. :) I didn't recognize who he was with, I was a little starstruck at the time. :D

We also saw Keegan Gerhard walking around World Showcase during a F&W some years ago.

SaLeone

Saw Michael Jackson at Downtown Disney back in 2004. We were in one of those expensive art/jewlery/crystal stores. Didnt actually get to meet him since there was a huge mob around him, but it was pretty cool. Also met Miley Cyrus in 2012 at Hollywood Studios.

Geekella

While swimming at the pool with my cousins at the GF summer of 1997 I noticed Mary-Kate and Ashley swimming near by..I was 15...so they were probs 10 or so...we said hi and ended up hanging out with their older brother Trent who was 13 at the time for a few nights..really cool!

Saw Mario Lopez at HS one summer too...
if that were me at that age, I would have died. I don't think I would have been able to handle myself. I was such a huge mk&a fan! Lucky!

ajkraz

I once saw Andre from Outkast of all people getting on Toy Story Mania right before us, I think the ride was relatively new and he had a concert in Orlando/somewhere in Florida. Also saw former Braves and Blue Jays pitcher Jo-Jo Reyes in line for Big Thunder Mountain with his wife and son, he was a top prospect then and not quite in the majors yet so he could stay anonymous but I still got an autograph and we talked about baseball for a couple of minutes.

Last edited:

Geekella

On my CP in 2006 I was working the cash register for BBB in the WOD. A tall black man and his family came in, they had two little girls. One was getting the works, the other was to little in a stroller. Well I spoke with his wife while they waited to be taken back to the chair for the make over. She was very nice and I didn't think anything of it that they had a Guest Relations cast member with them. Come time for check out. The very tall man hands me an AMEX black. I look at the back and it ways see ID. So I ask for ID. This man looks at me astonished and says "are you serious?" I told him that the back of his card requested it so I was following procedure. He shows me his id, Kobe Bryant. Needless to say I had no idea who he was just by looks, but is an experience I won't forget.
Was he kidding or being a jerk? I would not have recognized him. I couldn't give less of a crap about sports lol

thumper

I'm dating myself, but have seen two:

1) Jim Henson - November '89 - my parents and I were in the very last row of the tram riding the Backstage lot tour at MGM, when waiting for the tram to pass was Jim Henson! He was super friendly and just smiled, waved, and said hi. Very sad that only a few months later he passed away at a such a young age.

2) Barbara Feldon - at the Hoop De Doo Review show (she played Agent 99 on the show Get Smart).

GVentola

My parents met Drew Carey at the America Gardens Theater--apparently he also liked Paul Revere & the Raiders. He signed a dollar bill for them. I had a possible celebrity encounter in the line for the Great Movie Ride. There was this kid, dark haired and a bit overweight. There was just an air about him; the way he carried himself. He was with some other kids who didn't give off the same aura. They said they all flew in to see the Great Movie Ride one more time before TCM changed it. I think he may have been that kid from "Modern Family", but I'm more into anime than modern US TV programs, so I wasn't sure. Wish I hadn't been so shy and just asked him! Dad said I met the New Mousketeers (the 1970's version) as a young child, and I have an autographed photo of them in my collection, but I have no memory of this event! Another time at DHS, I thought I saw Bobby McFerrin ("Don't Worry, Be Happy") walk by, but I wasn't sure.

Courtney6682

if that were me at that age, I would have died. I don't think I would have been able to handle myself. I was such a huge mk&a fan! Lucky!

I remember staring at them and waving like an idiot, but that's it lol...I recognized their brother from their videos, so I just yelled out his name and he came over. He had a friend with him and they said the friend had been on the Wonder Years a few times but I didn't recognize him.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom