deleted

Ariel1986

Walked past Wayne Brady and his family as we were exiting Mission Space. They were being led into the attraction. We've also encountered Peter Noone of Hermin's Hermits in World Showcase during the day of one of his performances.

Ah I love Wayne Brady!

We saw Brick from the Middle in Hollywood Studios a few years back (before the show was filmed in WDW though, I think it was maybe 2013?). He was with someone but I don't think it was a guide- he was just keeping himself to himself and was polite when a woman approached him to say she loved the show. He declined a picture/autograph with her though as he said he was trying to keep a low profile.

HRHPrincessAriel

Tony Dungy in MK at Snow Whites Scary Adventure. The funny thing was is I was looking at his wife trying to figure out who she was. She was so pretty and well put together I just swore she was someone famous. My friend was all "omg do you know who that is?!?" I told her I was trying to figure that out. She then pointed out Tony. I still had no clue who he was but she did!

I also saw Erik Estrada walking down Main Sreeet.

Courtney6682

While swimming at the pool with my cousins at the GF summer of 1997 I noticed Mary-Kate and Ashley swimming near by..I was 15...so they were probs 10 or so...we said hi and ended up hanging out with their older brother Trent who was 13 at the time for a few nights..really cool!

Saw Mario Lopez at HS one summer too...

Missymoe4

In 2012 (I believe that was the year) I ran into Tom Cruise with his daughter. I rode the teacups with him. In August I stayed concierge level at the GF and sat next the CEO of the Chicago Blackhawks -- which was awesome because I'm a Chicagoan.

images.jpg

carriehpotter

In 2009, we were in T-REX in (then) Downtown Disney and this guy and his family walk by on their way to their table. My parents and I were trying to figure out why we recognized the guy (he was really tall and had a distinctive neck tattoo) and suddenly I realized it was A.J. Burnett (a MLB pitcher who was with the New York Yankees at that point...our home/favorite team!)! They were seated on the way to the bathroom, so my dad went and "creeped" as he went by and confirmed it was him!

We didn't want to bother him while he was eating with his family, but after our lunch we were in the gift shop and I was "building a dino." I left my dad to it for a minute and went out into the main gift shop looking for my mom...who was standing there getting her picture taken with A.J. Burnett! I rushed over and said hi and asked for a picture too. He said of course and put his arm around me and I mumbled something about "Great game in the series!" (he'd pitched a pretty good game in the Yanks' WS win that year). And then we were done and we thanked him and he went back to looking at dinosaur books with his kids. It was so fun and he was so nice! Even though he's with Pittsburgh now, it's a great memory we'll always have!

BxLZzYhHPEGNIRUm3DIjPYnqxFExcs-ZjDWE81k6Nvrg5KokMPHquc-VYy6BwQEL7Yotfna3qbebldKykCKBj2PF9VhV0cbTgjy3y3-V8Wfq9gGPrpFcnNQqdIAanCw2noB6jNzCdrqvA7P0XqM9FG2P_Wo7Z7HB1g2fnpCTf0sHTornN50HvWxpUhl5r73KJMefgqXWKGatv9hvGS_aj4zVBFKSGegV6WMXtv7J-HBynlfhrheF5374WPqNLycflxoQDOuybNWQMxQe78uLH4XhM8KAUjGPqHOyFw-j4k7yjjoZsAjq3Jz6xoxwSgA2T9kopS10WCF7Ve2JEDhQHwEwYZhD7mywAJnfRIaDuIjXAXwdV8gxkJMu8c22zefYaTqwc_B0K-A3-kBCwXpZPPFZOaj60Rbk6SUVUy-XuP9-3xnjZHTj1gXah5meeY5zq3b-HqCYmTwotXjVx_g2Bc8AA-3FyJ-BJ0FwcUNibipnJ3UJDcGT44NNGkJ6ouhiwl54tdNtF_XEsvhFBAznCTfvVF4_MM2Ei-gpom1_LIwGEgYlH8pgcoO2a7OuaCN-t198-pxV9kf75Q8rAkdnYEKs0UbLhEkmdxNnk7uRbf47wX4=w1209-h907-no

G4F0UpdTpHFkq2oKry4ctLwurLnif6eoSzSkNyR4J0_EofFyw5sjbnGAYlQKMysCRNNcZ45h2Lwcnr3ObSsg72VqcEZoCmgaC8ILv0tigvzkULobyZlEgeStP1TdznTAP9teyfgBImEWvG1K5lQfBBqMPCBdCKxtMrn8RfgfyzkLYaEJyskBiF1-DzLBLjW9Toz_qEKoXS6rtTciSspTDA5GlHrOM3-LBOTAfZCwN1QdSbXNTkaF2WnakIvQfNALzgosO4E5zeuimj-cxIjwAzLyU2xlx6iVl_L_OriVx4L4qPPhv1cbnRqbQz3_4PHMMSArUVchUuOoVu5Csc0mWf630PJN2pX9BzJPuIp8kDmhYJvY4wTKK25-YcblEZHcgI-54VQqRPBMy0EqY2Jycv4nMm19CTVu7MwnACTj5bTBrmgqs9AU6Yr13P0dfCwQC9xTcQ6LHN_0aQY8Z6VfkXEXdPyymnZ72Z3f-Q3BRiyNoPfxOuN1CheAVZ-83KrsFwvbi3fEhfY6oInH1JRwyFANqgmVq_qsrxILSCSQkpN6qW-Y9xKw6jcd0td0QjvoyeNRk7IlLAmk1EAiCdm3hmjoHfvEp1VUAF6Cs3i6ZXV7etw=w1209-h907-no

Dizmunk

Late 80s or early 90s-can't remember. Saw Bruce Jenner in Hollywood Studios coming out of either Sounds Dangerous or Superstar Television. He had his family with him-a bunch of dark haired children and his wife. Everyone was excited to be seeing Bruce Jenner-the rest of his family was completely unknown back then. Years later when the Kardashian train wreck started, I remembered that I had seen them all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom