Ever have pre-trip nightmares?

captainkidd

Original Poster
Maybe it's just me, but I always have these bad dreams that something has gone wrong or something to that effect. One very common one I get a few times before each trip is that I'm waking up in the hotel the last morning of the trip, and I've literally missed the entire vacation.:shrug: Last night, I had a few more:

-We're staying at WL ina couple weeks, but for some reason, we ended up staying at one of the All Stars.

-We're taking a town car service from Disney to Sea World 1 day, and I lost the reservation.

-We're staying at Royal Pacific for a few nights and for some reason, I never even got to leave the room.:veryconfu

tink68

:lol: Yes I do this. Last time I dreamed my son threw a fit on the plane (first ride) and we got kicked off and could not go. :eek: He loved it though and all the rides and characters. This time I will prob. worry about having a hotel to stay at since we have had to change our reservations a few times. :lol:

harveyt0206

I soooo do this!! Usually it is a dream about missing the plane, or getting to the room and realizing that my luggage is empty. Fun stuff like that. :ROFLOL: My hubby thinks I a loon.

disneygirl1

Thinks its just a part of nature... When you have the perfect trip plan, it's hard not to think subconsiously what might good wrong!! Relax and enjoy the anticipation leading up to your trip!

Pooh Lover

Absolutely....every trip! It always involves our flights but I've also forgotten my clothes, my ADR's, which week we were going and went a week late. It usually beings about 6 weeks before the trip and builds. :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

I usually just have odd dreams about past attractions, not nightmares.

A vivid one is walking around EPCOT and seeing Horizons covered in vines.:lookaroun:eek:

DisJosh

My WDW nightmares don't usually coincide with a trip. I have them pretty randomly. What usually happen is I'm in WDW possibly with friends, my fiance, something like that and nothing is the way it should be.

I've had one's where the parks were trashed. I dream about awful attractions that don't exist and I dream about trying to get to a certain area of WDW and not getting there no matter how much I walk.

The worst part of these dreams/nightmares is that the people with me are usually WDW virgins and they spend the whole dream telling me how much WDW sucks and that we should have gone somewhere else for vacation. lol

I'm sure none of that would seem nightmarish to normal folks but to me it's all so terrifying!

kashmir

yea, I have. The one that I have the most is that one of my kids get snatched in a park that split second I look away.

That's mine, too! Or they get lost in the airport - I'm lost there, too! I am a superior worrier!!

And I'm leaving for the World on Tuesday...wish me luck!

NewfieFan

I have nightmares all the time just before my trip! Usually they involve me forgetting to pack something or forgetting to pack everything!

Other nightmares include...

- Showing up on vacation and I haven't make any ADRs b/c I forgot!
- All the rides are broke or are under refurb!
- I don't bother to leave the hotel b/c I think I have lots of time and then it's departure day and I haven't even visited a park yet!
- Leaving the children behind in the hotel room! (yeah, like that could happen!?! :lol:)
- My friend is not impressed with anything she sees (I'm bringing a newbie on this trip) and everything is either smaller or not as cool as I described it to her!

Ok! I have issues!!! Anybody know a professional I can see about this? :hammer:

accord99cutie

Premium Member
I have the normal ones, you know, getting there and having no clothes in my luggage... and then when Im trying to get somewhere and no matter what mode of transportation im using I cant actually get to where Im trying to go. I also have the ones where the parks are trashed, abandoned, nothing works, and the layouts are so weird that even though I can see the ride, I cant physically get there... I have to do crazy things like climb a fence, or walk about a mile in a circle to get to what had been 10ft from me... Glad to know im not alone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom