Evening Extra Magic hours...missing?

FigmentFollower

Original Poster
Thank you for all of your replies. I guess it's just when I am going down there are no EMH in the evening. That is in my opinion an obvious perk for staying on property, but with that perk not there, it is tempting to stay off property or at least at a different park. I know there are many other perks, but my husband and I really enjoy the evening hours as time to relax and walk around the park without the insanity of crowds. We tend to be one of the last groups of people who leave the MK. What's even better about that is normally you get a curb to curb pickup/drop off. I have never had to make the trek all the way down to our bus stop when we stay late. :)

Thanks again,

stalkingmickey

Thank you for all of your replies. I guess it's just when I am going down there are no EMH in the evening. That is in my opinion an obvious perk for staying on property, but with that perk not there, it is tempting to stay off property or at least at a different park. I know there are many other perks, but my husband and I really enjoy the evening hours as time to relax and walk around the park without the insanity of crowds. We tend to be one of the last groups of people who leave the MK. What's even better about that is normally you get a curb to curb pickup/drop off. I have never had to make the trek all the way down to our bus stop when we stay late. :)

Thanks again,

If you like the evening EMH maybe adjust your days so your trip would fall on the night they have it. :)

R W B

I've noticed a huge decline in evening EMH just based on my trips the past 5 years. My first couple of trips MK had EMH til 3am a few times during our trip and then slower times of the years it was til 2am a few times per trip. Epcot also had a few 1-2am nights too. Don't remember DHS or AK. Compare those trips 4-5 years ago to more recent trips basically same time of the year and MK now barely has any and I haven't seen any 3am closing a in a while. As far as Epcot goes I haven't been in that park past 10pm in the past 3 years which is ridiculous I think.

ninjaprincesst

When we went last year at Thanksgiving it seemed like they added both extra magic hours and extended park hours at the last minute. I know there were a couple of days where the MK was open until like 2 or 3 a.m

kasey1988

We Will be in disney from sept 21-27th (cruise before), but I did notice there was no evening EMH hours at DHS, and only 1 night at MK and one at Epcot..

Dwarful

We are going in the summer and it seemed like there were fewer Morning and Evening EMH'S. We always use the morning EMH's and would use most of the evening ones as well. :(

BoarderPhreak

They usually fill in EMH as the time gets closer... Everything, including park hours - are subject to (constant) change.

They had EMH at AK last time I was there (2013). They still have them. Granted, it's not often like in the other parks. Which is a shame, because with the lighting at AK it's really something special. If you have a chance to see it, definitely do. Especially over in the Asia section.

Jeffxz

They usually fill in EMH as the time gets closer... Everything, including park hours - are subject to (constant) change.

They had EMH at AK last time I was there (2013). They still have them. Granted, it's not often like in the other parks. Which is a shame, because with the lighting at AK it's really something special. If you have a chance to see it, definitely do. Especially over in the Asia section.

Evening magic hours at AK were stopped in 2011, they now only offer morning EMH.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...ening-extra-magic-hours-now-mornings-only.htm

PrincessNelly_NJ

I'm confused... I see evening EMH for each park that week :confused:
Thanks again,
We Will be in disney from sept 21-27th (cruise before), but I did notice there was no evening EMH hours at DHS, and only 1 night at MK and one at Epcot..

DHS has evening EMH on 9/21

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom