Disneyland Madrid Resort 1985 - Vol. II

spacemt354

Chili's
Works for me!

That'd be interesting as well... Maybe a Combination of both? Like SEA exploring the Wonders of the World?
maxresdefault.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
Possible lands for the Wonders of the World Park

Grand Canyon (Frontierland style)
Victoria Falls (Adventureland style)
Aurora Lights (Glacier Bay style)
Himalayas (Asia - DAK style)
Great Barrier Reef

The lands could be separated by their geographic location (so bodies of water -- the 4 oceans) could be involved in the park and separate the regions.

Suchomimus

Possible lands for the Wonders of the World Park

Grand Canyon (Frontierland style)
Victoria Falls (Adventureland style)
Aurora Lights (Glacier Bay style)
Himalayas (Asia - DAK style)
Great Barrier Reef

The lands could be separated by their geographic location (so bodies of water -- the 4 oceans) could be involved in the park and separate the regions.
Would you consider hearing about my ideas on some of the rides?

Suchomimus

Go for it!
I was thinking of a submarine ride like this one for Great Barrier Reef.
And I was also thinking about a coaster like a Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine-cars and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad for Grand Canyon but with closer ties with the Thunderbird, as well as a dark ride for Aurora Lights where you go exploring the forests and fields and see various (AAs) wildlife in the country that you want to use for Aurora Lights.

spacemt354

Chili's
I was thinking of a submarine ride like this one for Great Barrier Reef.
And I was also thinking about a coaster like a Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine-cars and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad for Grand Canyon but with closer ties with the Thunderbird, as well as a dark ride for Aurora Lights where you go exploring the forests and fields and see various (AAs) wildlife in the country that you want to use for Aurora Lights.

Very cool ideas!

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
I was thinking like a National Park Entrance style -- an Animal Kingdom/Wilderness Lodge style entrance
img_9844-edited.jpg

Perhaps the entrance to all the parks can be a hotel? So Disneyland Hotel for Disneyland, a Wilderness Lodge-esque hotel for the natural wonders, you see where I'm going

So Maybe a contemporary Western spin on the Hotel in Hong Kong?

10923805_903559073022400_4074946423997445131_o.jpg~original

Mixing it with the new Boulder Ridge Villas?

insidepostimage.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom