Estimated Time to Complete Animal Kingdom

DisneyJunkie

depends on what you like... we don't bother going anymore because if we went it might take us 2.5 hours and that's not worth the wasted time getting there because AK is pretty much in the middle of nowhere.

Some people enjoy the shows there... my family thinks they suck but that's just a matter of preference. I don't enjoy shows with cheesey puppets but for little kids maybe they would like them... Honestly I would think the show at AK are the weakest in all the parks. If you are at WDW for a long vacation and have done everything else, MK, Studios, EPCOT the water parks DTD.. Disney Quest, Seaworld, Universal, the Medieval dinner and can't find anything to watch on TV in your hotel room and your only other option is cutting your toenails...then go to AK... (PS if you didn't notice I'm not a big supporter of AK).

I'm pretty much in agreement with that. AK, for me, is pretty much just a periodic stopover during my park-hopping day. My absolute favorite attractions there that I can't get enough of are Expedition Everest, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Dinosaur, and It's Tough to Be a Bug. Aside from those, I can knock those out in a couple of hours and go on to another park. I may do that several times on my week-long trips. I still enjoy AK, but there are far fewer things in that park that compel me to stay longer than I do, as opposed to the other ones.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom